Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

I think he gave Tyson a good fight 30 years ago.

Highly unlikely:

OHE3RjgK_400x400.jpg

!/3 (checked and it's actually 30%)? That's not bad considering 35% of Americans have a favourable view of Trump.
That probably means nearly 15% of Trumpets aren't unhinged whingers. Better than I thought.

Your phone can recognize hour thumb print, or a personal access code only you know. Just go ahead and say you only want people to vote who agree with you politically. We're all aware of it. Any vote otherwise is "fraud." I want to expand access and make it easy for every citizen, you want to make it harder so less people can actually vote, because disenfranchisement is the only way your archaic ideologies still have any political relevance

Vote purification has been tried and true election control for a very long time.

1964-vote.png

5f9cb2c8eb1a8.preview.jpg

0*28t0ASe6CppPqHqQ

Funny you should mention that....... because one of the cunts that actually WAS prosecuted for election fraud was trying to convince folks that they COULD vote for Biden/Harris via text.

If you want to find fraud, look for MAGA gear.
Funny indeed that the totally not weaponized DOJ sends someone to prison who had a maga hat profile picture and posted a joke meme to his entirely republican followers, yet when it's not a joke, and a democrat actually puts on a maga hat, puts a Trump banner behind her, says she's a Trump voter to tell minorities voting for Trump to text their vote and to vote the day after the election's over, not only is she not prosecuted, they don't even remove the goddamn tweet and it's still up right now 8 years later.

The DOJ is not political though, it's totally (D)ifferent.

Funny indeed that the totally not weaponized DOJ sends someone to prison who had a maga hat profile picture and posted a joke meme to his entirely republican followers, yet when it's not a joke, and a democrat actually puts on a maga hat, puts a Trump banner behind her, says she's a Trump voter to tell minorities voting for Trump to text their vote and to vote the day after the election's over, not only is she not prosecuted, they don't even remove the goddamn tweet and it's still up right now 8 years later.

Soooo... "SuperWednesday" doesn't tip you off that this is parody and not an attempt to trick voters?
I know pleading stupidity is a Maga thing, but.... ffs, don't you get sick of being constantly disingenuous?

I mean, I've never heard of Kristina Wong, but I would assume that she is a lefty of some notoriety.... why would Chuds be following her?

Soooo... "SuperWednesday" doesn't tip you off that this is parody and not an attempt to trick voters?
I know pleading stupidity is a Maga thing, but.... ffs, don't you get sick of being constantly disingenuous?
Holy shit, THAT is your excuse, that the minorities the video is directed at, who you claim are too stupid to even have an ID, should have been able to spot the "parody" because they should have already known there wasn't a "super Wednesday", but the meme posted on an account with a maga hat profile picture was just too cleverly disguised to not fool Hillary supporters?

Sounds like you think minorities voting for Hillary were just too stupid to not fall for a blatant joke meme from an account with a maga hat, while the ones voting for Trump are far more knowledgeable and less gullible, and should already be aware of election dates, the political names for primary dates, and should have done a background check on the person posting it to find out she has some of the most severe TDS I've ever seen, and would never fall for something like that.

Or you could just admit what everyone already knows is true, that you are a sleazy POS whose only standards is what "team" you're supposed to humiliate yourself to defend.

I mean, I've never heard of Kristina Wong, but I would assume that she is a lefty of some notoriety.... why would Chuds be following her?
holy shit, this is shocking. @nostradumbass is literally brain worm RFK status.

Look at the woman's Twitter feed, she clearly hates Trump. It's a sarcastic video.

Holy shit you dipshits can't take a loss. An old man with dementia kicked your dear leader's ass 4 fucking years ago and y'all lost your mushy minds. Convicted Felon Trump lost, 4 years ago. Plain and simple. No cheating. Fair and square. Get it through your thick dumb heads. Good lord.

holy shit, this is shocking. @nostradumbass is literally brain worm RFK status.

Look at the woman's Twitter feed, she clearly hates Trump. It's a sarcastic video.
And Douglas Mackie's account with a maga hat for his profile picture was full of pro Hillary tweets? Derp.

Lol, your weird low IQ trolling is just sad when you have tag people in every post just to get someone to pay attention to you.

Holy shit you dipshits can't take a loss. An old man with dementia kicked your dear leader's ass 4 fucking years ago and y'all lost your mushy minds. Convicted Felon Trump lost, 4 years ago. Plain and simple. No cheating. Fair and square. Get it through your thick dumb heads. Good lord.
His appointed recount officials even found that he lost more than officially stated.

Holy shit, THAT is your excuse, that the minorities the video is directed at, who you claim are too stupid to even have an ID, should have been able to spot the "parody" because they should have already known there wasn't a "super Wednesday", but the meme posted on an account with a maga hat profile picture was just too cleverly disguised to not fool Hillary supporters?

Sounds like you think minorities voting for Hillary were just too stupid to not fall for a blatant joke meme from an account with a maga hat, while the ones voting for Trump are far more knowledgeable and less gullible, and should already be aware of election dates, the political names for primary dates, and should have done a background check on the person posting it to find out she has some of the most severe TDS I've ever seen, and would never fall for something like that.

Or you could just admit what everyone already knows is true, that you are a sleazy POS whose only standards is what "team" you're supposed to humiliate yourself to defend.
Reality is ALWAYS my "excuse". Look into it.
The lady is obviously mocking Trump supporters, and it's intended to be humorous to her followers.
The convicted folks were obviously attempting to deceive voters...and THAT is what makes it a crime.

You can REEEEEE all you want, but making false equivalencies is NOT a valid argument. I know that it's a Maga mainstay, but that doesn't make it so.

And Douglas Mackie's account with a maga hat for his profile picture was full of pro Hillary tweets? Derp.

Lol, your weird low IQ trolling is just sad when you have tag people in every post just to get someone to pay attention to you.
Douglas Mackey's your guy, huh?

Well... he was found to be part of a conspiracy with other influencers to suppress voting, expressly of Black and Brown voters, esp. women.
They also had tweets where he declared the importance of limiting black turnout. ... that goes to intent.

Whatever..... not everybody that speeds gets caught, not everybody that gets caught gets a ticket. It's called discretion, as well one district may not prosecute what another district will.

Don't fuck around in NY, or you will find out.

jesus christ...

y'all ready for november?

GRpnd_rXQAA8EGu

The lady is obviously mocking Trump supporters, and it's intended to be humorous to her followers.
The convicted folks were obviously attempting to deceive voters...and THAT is what makes it a crime.

You can REEEEEE all you want, but making false equivalencies is NOT a valid argument. I know that it's a Maga mainstay, but that doesn't make it so.
That doesn't even make sense. How is telling minorities the wrong voting date "mocking" them? Because she doesn't think minorities know any better, and you claiming they should if they don't vote for your party, but people who do are too stupid?

You literally have 0 excuses for why Trump voters should know better but Hillary voters are too stupid to.

My response wasn't for you anyway, because you're obviously a POS who already supports a multi tiered justice system, but anybody else reading can clearly see exactly what they both posted, and why 1 was prosecuted while the other didn't even have the tweet taken down. I want everyone to clearly see that you will all defend literally fucking anything to please yoyr masters. There is no time in history where prosecuting opponents for what you do yourselves with impunity are the good guys, so best of luck with your campaign efforts.

Last edited:

there's nothing in that video that implies trolling, sarcasm, or mockery. it's deception, and if that's the standard for getting indicted then why isn't she? because double standards.

jesus christ...
Blatantly prosecuting political opponents, and ONLY political opponents. There is no fucking way to even twist it, and I enjoy watching them try so anybody can see the "justice system" they support.

That fucking tard even tried scrambling for "depends on what district" excuse, when it was a federal prosecution and the online statute dictates prosecution can be anywhere, and in this case they sent it to Brooklyn because it had a better chance in a 90% dem district

y'all ready for november?

GRpnd_rXQAA8EGu
Am I ready to watch you cultists lose your minds after your leader loses to old man Joe? AGAIN? Absolutely I am. It'll be even more glorious than the first time. We'll need to make a tally thread for all of you who get banned, or banned again in your case, am I right?

Back