Elections Almost a third of Americans still believe the 2020 election result was fraudulent

Some have went to jail

It was truly an unprecedented travesty in American democracy

This mother f*cker truly tried to usurp the basic foundation of democracy and the constitution

The crazies part is, there are actually a lot bat shit, maga MORONS in our society who still support him and say; "thats fine, hes fit for leadership again"

trump-supporters-wearing-dictator-apparel-v0-kdl49e74xvid1.jpeg

its fucking,,, nuts!

they are definately on the spectrum.

totally not a cult.

something tells me that after cheeto benito gets pink socked in the election, that dude is gonna beat down some cops with his "nobody gets hurt" hardhat.

I think the time I started watching steven crowder was when they visited addresses of voters and only...100% of the ones they visited were fake.

Wild to believe that more than half of Americans are that stupid.
The more interactions you have, the easier stupidity is to acknowledge.

TrueBias said: I think the time I started watching steven crowder was when they visited addresses of voters and only...100% of the ones they visited were fake.

Mail In Votes Counted, they just didn't before the deadline was over.

He told them in-spite of any evidence that the election was stolen.

This is how they reacted to their cult leaders words.

GAGRZ2DJWNA4XJWEA3AJFDGE5E.jpg
Crisis Actors from Eff Bee Eyes and Sea Eye A's conspiracies have never happened.

The more interactions you have, the easier stupidity is to acknowledge.

TrueBias said: I think the time I started watching steven crowder was when they visited addresses of voters and only...100% of the ones they visited were fake.

Mail In Votes Counted, they just didn't before the deadline was over.

Crisis Actors from Eff Bee Eyes and Sea Eye A's conspiracies have never happened.

wait wut?
<WhatIsThis>

So, they've worn diapers, ear diapers, and carried around jizz cups (to make fun of people that use IVF). Any other bigly brained ways they've owned the libs lately?

Back