Crime Allegations of (redacted) a 13 year have been refiled against Trump

Ah yes you Biden Bot cultist. An unrelated picture when they were still cordial 8 years before Epstein bought his island and had an artist paint a portrait of Bill Clinton to hang in the guest room.

why do you keep getting so triggered over pictures of jeffrey epstein with his good friend doe 174?

BBDFt0D.jpeg

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Convicted felon and adjudicated fraudster, sexual predator & rapist Donald J. Trump

why do you keep getting so triggered over pictures of jeffrey epstein with his good friend doe 174?

BBDFt0D.jpeg

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.” - Convicted felon and adjudicated fraudster, sexual predator & rapist Donald J. Trump

Are leftists sure this is the hill they want to die on? ;)

Ly8Epns.png

That picture is obviously fake, but even it were real why the fuck would you post it here?

That picture is obviously fake, but even it were real why the fuck would you post it here?

whats wrong with posting bullshit? i mean it's fine when it suits the narrative right?

nevermind i guess. how dare anybody else post bullshit. we're the only ones who are supposed to spew lies, bullshit, and fake news, and the rest of you are supposed to have a moral compass and be on a higher pedastal.

BBDFt0D.jpeg

Ted Nugent is still hanging around Trump rallies. It's amazing how the same type how people keep hanging around with Trump.

whats wrong with posting bullshit? i mean it's fine when it suits the narrative right?

nevermind i guess. how dare anybody else post bullshit. we're the only ones who are supposed to spew lies, bullshit, and fake news, and the rest of you are supposed to have a moral compass and be on a higher pedastal.
I think trying to pass off doctored photos as real is stupid regardless of who posts it. I absolutely believe you thought it was a real picture though. This is particularly gross because the implication is that the girl in the picture is a victim of a disgusting crime.

I think trying to pass off doctored photos as real is stupid regardless of who posts it. I absolutely believe you thought it was a real picture though. This is particularly gross because the implication is that the girl in the picture is a victim of a disgusting crime.

so was e. jean carroll.

That's all you got...Biden in a public setting taking a picture. Trumps literally in pictures with a child trafficker who he's been long time friends with...and I suspect had killed to protect himself.

I can do this all day. ;)

ap_176621616418_slide-4ca97e3eccbc6aae5cbba6b1918f480e5221e5cc-s1100-c50.jpg

That's all you got...Biden in a public setting taking a picture. Trumps literally in pictures with a child trafficker who he's been long time friends with...and I suspect had killed to protect himself.
Not to mention that JizzLane Maxwell was recruiting girls from Mara Lardo

By all means keep posting pictures of Biden, Hunters laptop, and that other girls stolen diary. Here's an except from a recently released court record:

What did the January 8 batch say about Trump?​

One of the 17 exhibits unsealed on January 8 contained references to Trump, but they were from emails an Epstein victim had sent to a journalist that she later recanted.

In emails exchanged with then–New York Post journalist Maureen Callahan in October 2016, Sarah Ransome made a number of explosive allegations against famous men, saying her friend had had sex with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson on multiple occasions. She also said she had videos of the encounters but could not share them without her friend’s permission.

In one of the emails, summarized below by attorneys representing Alan Dershowitz, Ransome said her friend was one of “many girls” Trump had had sex with, claimed the friend regularly had sex with Trump at Epstein’s mansion, and shared other NSFW details about Trump’s sexual proclivities:

By all means keep posting pictures of Biden, Hunters laptop, and that other girls stolen diary. Here's an except from a recently released court record:

What did the January 8 batch say about Trump?​

One of the 17 exhibits unsealed on January 8 contained references to Trump, but they were from emails an Epstein victim had sent to a journalist that she later recanted.

In emails exchanged with then–New York Post journalist Maureen Callahan in October 2016, Sarah Ransome made a number of explosive allegations against famous men, saying her friend had had sex with Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, and Richard Branson on multiple occasions. She also said she had videos of the encounters but could not share them without her friend’s permission.

In one of the emails, summarized below by attorneys representing Alan Dershowitz, Ransome said her friend was one of “many girls” Trump had had sex with, claimed the friend regularly had sex with Trump at Epstein’s mansion, and shared other NSFW details about Trump’s sexual proclivities:

Do I have to explain why I bolded that sentence?

For the record: Trump's a sleazy piece of shit. I certainly wouldn't trust him around young girls. But the sheer hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking. There are numerous videos and pictures of Biden touching young girls inappropriately, while they are clearly distresed by the experience. The idea he's some paragon of virtue compared to Trump would be laughable were it not so pathetic.

It reminds me of all the Hollywood talent who were happy to give Harvey Weinstien a rim-job until he got run over by the #metoo bus.

Do I have to explain why I bolded that sentence?

For the record: Trump's a sleazy piece of shit. I certainly wouldn't trust him around young girls. But the sheer hypocrisy of the left is breathtaking. There are numerous videos and pictures of Biden touching young girls inappropriately, while they are clearly distresed by the experience. The idea he's some paragon of virtue compared to Trump would be laughable were it not so pathetic.

It reminds me of all the Hollywood talent who were happy to give Harvey Weinstien a rim-job until he got run over by the #metoo bus.
A confirmed victim of sex trafficking recanted her statement and the man who was orchestrating this racket was suicided....you don't have to explain a thing...its a foregone conclusion what a trumper would say.

here's part of her explanation on why she was discredited from the same article:

"I also told her I had video evidence of public figures participating in Jeffrey and Ghislaine’s :eek::eek::eek::eek:phile ring. I didn’t. I said I did because I was absolutely terrified that, once I went public with my story, Jeffrey and Ghislaine would find and kill me. I wanted to send them a message via the press: If you wage war on me, I will return fire by releasing my evidence. That would be my leverage, my way of protecting myself."

A confirmed victim of sex trafficking recanted her statement and the man who was orchestrating this racket was suicided....you don't have to explain a thing...its a foregone conclusion what a trumper would say.

here's part of her explanation on why she was discredited from the same article:

"I also told her I had video evidence of public figures participating in Jeffrey and Ghislaine’s :eek::eek::eek::eek:phile ring. I didn’t. I said I did because I was absolutely terrified that, once I went public with my story, Jeffrey and Ghislaine would find and kill me. I wanted to send them a message via the press: If you wage war on me, I will return fire by releasing my evidence. That would be my leverage, my way of protecting myself."

R (5).jpg

Based on the founding post, this thread went as well as you'd expect—a stain on Sherdog's good name for several reasons.

Back