All You Open Carry People Keep Doing What Your Doing NRA Is In A Panic!

I posted this in the other thread

I'm curious, would you change your minds if they were off duty soldiers?

Israelis_with_rifles_zps92b92a6a.jpg

1-Blog-open-carry-in-israel_zps0b66b179.jpg

beS7X_zps53c1b42e.jpg

s-israelgunsbikini-21213_zpsac3159d6.jpg

change my mind to what?

the last people I'd want to be walking among are former military with rifles, with their ptsd and mental health issues

None of them have their fingers on the triggers. They are just protesting what they see as an unjust law.

You don't have to have your finger on the trigger to be brandishing a gun.

Oh, and P.S., the Aurora shooting ended when he walked up to a uniformed Denver Police Officer armed only with a pistol and surrendered....

It was a gun free zone. The cop was the only "good guy" with a gun. If it had not been a gun free zone, he's likely have chosen a different venue for his performance.

It was a gun free zone. The cop was the only "good guy" with a gun. If it had not been a gun free zone, he's likely have chosen a different venue for his performance.

And I'd guess he never once took into consideration weather it was a gun free zone or not, to be honest.

And I'd guess he never once took into consideration weather it was a gun free zone or not, to be honest.

14 of the 23 mass shootings that have taken place in public spaces since 2009 were in gun free zones. It could be telling, however, that this cat surrendered to the first armed person he encountered.
Funny thing is that the balance of the 43 total "mass shootings" (20) since 2009 took place in private residences. It is also telling that in 40% of the total, domestic violence was a factor.

Seems like a multi-faceted problem.

Source: http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...s-had-one-mass-shooting-per-month-since-2009/

Last edited:
Be sure to type out "you are" so you don't mess that up while trying to call someone an idiot...

this is getting boring

what I said was true on so many statistical facts, it's hilarious that you would call someone an idiot

if you are retired military than you of all people should know

kbye

Back