All Time GOAT poll

I largerly agree with the list. GSP, Fedor, Silva, Aldo, MM. Had Jones not failed drug tests, I've have him at my number 1.

Khabib is up there for sure. His coaching success has only added to his legacy.

Proof that GSP took steroid?

And lol at you comparing Hughes to Coleman. And lol at @pankrat liking this utterly ridiculous post. Not surprised.

Nobody has proof on Costa either, but is ovbious :rolleyes:

Yeah a wrestler submitted him, is like wrestler Coleman submitting Fedor

Not ridiculous, he was never considered GOAT p4p during his time This poll results r kinda embarrasing for this forum :mad:

Last edited:
Nobody has proof on Costa either, but is ovbious :rolleyes:

Yeah a wrestler submitted him, is like wrestler Coleman submitting Fedor

Not ridiculous, he was never considered GOAT p4p during his time This poll results r kinda embarrasing for this forum :mad:

Coleman is a one dimensional wrestler. Hughes is very well versed in subs. Stop embarassing yourself.

St Pierre. Cleaned out his division several times... Then moved up and beat a guy with the most UFC wins to be 185 champ... Champ-Champ... GOAT... #Hespect

Beat a guy with the most random championship, there's a reason he wanted Ping and not Romero, Withtaker, Silva. Really fake way of putting it
GSP said it himself he only came for MW cause Bisping was champ.

GSP is the GOAT inside and outside the Octagon. The perfect Mixed martial artist.

<36>
ZHXbriL.gif

Your A and U key appear to be broken, Naruto.

How long this account gonna last? What was your original username that got banned? Please tell me you're not too scared of your E-cred to admit it lol

someone should not be allowed to join these forums TODAY and make a thread like this
Is it just the same dumbass making Izzy ball gargling threads from the last week or so under a new account.

Naruto?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back