All Time GOAT poll

Khabib is the greatest of all time without a doubt!
After seeing Islam against Charles, I thought Chales would never stand against him for 2 or 3 rounds max. the same with Tony or any former or future lightweight fighter!

Khabib barely in the top 20. 3 defenses will barely get you on the list. We've seen way more dominant fighters make it to 3 defenses. It's about how well you do with as much top competition as possible. Khabib has 5 top 10 fights. GSP has 20. Khabib has 4 titles, GSP has 13. Khabib was the best in lightweight for almost 3 years. GSP was at the top for 8. You see how this works?

Khabib barely in the top 20. 3 defenses will barely get you on the list. We've seen way more dominant fighters make it to 3 defenses. It's about how well you do with as much top competition as possible. Khabib has 5 top 10 fights. GSP has 20. Khabib has 4 titles, GSP has 13. Khabib was the best in lightweight for almost 3 years. GSP was at the top for 8. You see how this works?
I like GSP for many years he was my fav. But Imagine Prime Khabib against Prime GSP! nobody can stand against Khabib's pressure and his wrestling is damn different.. yeah he has less numbers of defenses and tittle fights but for me this not the proof to be the greatest.. look to be in at the top of mountain and you beat the best of the division.. then you leave like what he did in ufc 254 this is something nobody can do it! trust me.. those Dagestanian Sunni Muslims are built different. what if Khabib fight Max holloway.. nate diaz.. tony ferguson even Gamebred in 2019 .. no one of those can touch him.. bring me a damge just a photo of damage for Khabib after a fight in his 29 fights.
one Photo for him bleeding or something like this. Man this guy take Conor to tap like a bitch after this he jump the cage and fight with that bitch who called dillion danis. Khabib was like a mammoth noone can touch him.

Khabib was definitely UFC GOAT material but he decided to hang it up after a short while as champion, so it's hard to rank him above fighters like GSP, Jones and Silva.

Gotta be gsp. Jones and Silva got busted for roids. Wich is painful for me being a huge Silva fan. Khabib retired to early. Fedor, as awesome as he was, actually didn’t have very many top wins that you would really think would push him above the rest. He had 7 top 5 and 12 top ten wins.
Gsp had 18 top 5 wins. Maybe 17 depending on where you put Dan hardy at the time of you fight, but 18 total top trim and at least 17 for sure top 5

that is a thread I found that brakes all the top fighters top wins down. The thread was made before gsp came back and got the middleweight belt
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/gsp-most-top-5-wins-hendo-most-top-10-wins.2483907/

Khabib barely in the top 20[/QUOTE

Damn bro, you gotta share whatever it is you are smoking, that shit stong as fuck.

Most of his peers & most MMA fighters when asked put him in top 5 or top 10 at worst. Even someone like Paddy, whose been butt hurt ever since the true Geordie fight companion for Conor V Khabib & who utterly hates Khabibz, admits he's top 10.

I wouldn't rate him 1st or 2nd but he's def top 5 all time. Dude lost an arguable Rd against Conor & another arguable against Gaethje. That's fuckin it. How many fighters have lost only 2 fuckin rds....

There are many facets to MMA. Others may have more defenses, but he displayed absolute dominance to the point his opponents had 100 yard stares in the octagon & who looked like they simply didn't belong in the cage with him. Most impressive was dude walked out of virtually every fight looking exactly like he did walkin, no cuts, bruises, black eyes, heck not even a damn scratch. Thats pure dominance.

All that being said Top 5, top whatever.... All this shit is subjective & based on the criteria one chooses and/or biases one holds.

Damn bro, you gotta share whatever it is you are smoking, that shit stong as fuck.

Most of his peers & most MMA fighters when asked put him in top 5 or top 10 at worst. Even someone like Paddy, whose been butt hurt ever since the true Geordie fight companion for Conor V Khabib & who utterly hates Khabibz, admits he's top 10.

I wouldn't rate him 1st or 2nd but he's def top 5 all time. Dude lost an arguable Rd against Conor & another arguable against Gaethje. That's fuckin it. How many fighters have lost only 2 fuckin rds....

There are many facets to MMA. Others may have more defenses, but he displayed absolute dominance to the point his opponents had 100 yard stares in the octagon & who looked like they simply didn't belong in the cage with him. Most impressive was dude walked out of virtually every fight looking exactly like he did walkin, no cuts, bruises, black eyes, heck not even a damn scratch. Thats pure dominance.

All that being said Top 5, top whatever.... All this shit is subjective & based on the criteria one chooses and/or biases one holds.

You must be very new to mma, but that's okay. Other than casuals, khabib doesn't even get whispered in the top 5.

If you look at Weidman and Jon Jones, both of them lost less rounds then khabib when the defended their 3rd title. So if they retired at that time, that would make automatically top 5 of all time?

Aldo, MM, GSP, Anderson Silva, Fedor and Jon Jones are all easily ahead of khabib no exceptions. Khabib ended his career with 4 championships and everyone I mentioned above has accomplished at least triple the amount when he did in accolades.

No let's get down the list of others.

Kamaru, 15 fight win streak, 6 titles, look even more dominant than kahbib on his run. Didn't get taken down until his 16th fight. Khabib kept getting taken down from tibau.

Matt Hughes. 10 titles. Defeated a bunch of different GOAT'S through out his career.

Daniel cormier. 7 titles. 2 weight classes including a weight class above him. Did this all late in his career.

Randy Couture. 10 titles. A natural lhw who went up to beat up people 40-60 pounds bigger.

Dominik Cruz, best in his weight class for what, 8 years? Almost 9. I lost count of how many titles he won.

Amanda Nunes 10 titles. Multiple weight classes, beat everyone.

Shevchenko. 8 titles, beat everyone not named Amanda nunes.

Cris Cyborg. I lost count of how many titles she won from how many different organizations, but she went against the best she could find anywhere. The only person to beat her was the woman's GOAT, but I believe she has 14 titles in major organizations including 3 from ufc.

Imagine everyone saying Rickson Gracie is the best because he's 400-0n that's what the people think with khabib without actually knowing the history of mma.

Edit. If Rhonda retired before the Holly fight? Because she would be in the top 5 right? Forget a round, she lost less than 30 seconds until the holly fight.

Nw2vWl8.gif

1. Jones (no losses, epic reign)
2. GSP (2 losses, both avenged, epic reign)
3. Silva (Greatest Prime, Legendary run)
4. Fedor (Great Prime, not in UFC hurts)
5. Khabib (undefeated, short title run)

6. Cormier
7. Johnson
8. Aldo
9. Miocic
10. Cejudo
11. Cruz
12. Hughes
13. Penn
14. Couture
15. McGregor
16. Henderson
17. Liddell
18. Gracie
19. Sakuraba
20. Volkanovski

Last edited:
There’s only 1 and that is Bones.

And Jake Paul beating another old retired man has nothing to do with that.

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe
You are 100% correct. Even with hair now.
21_06_01_c39a5f348bf5cdf061803ebf79e214a7_960-1.jpg

Back