All Time GOAT poll

Fedor, Jones, Anderson, GSP, and Aldo.

Sherdawg lubs it Scrotes!

d2e9m4O.gif

GSP for avenging his losses

If we want to be honorable we cant count Jones and Anderson because they failed drug tests.

Fedor losses to GSP to me in the sense that Fedor didnt avenge many losses. However Fedor is/was a more well rounded fighter than GSP.

The Fedor fanaticism has always been weird, but it's more weird now because the sport has passed Fedor and everyone he fought back in the day by a mile.

MMA was still in its infancy when Fedor was slapping arm-bars on fighters that didn't know how to defend them in a freaking pro wrestling ring. It wasn't much past what we saw Royce Gracie do a decade before outside of the top guys.

MMA really evolved from 2000 to 2010 sorta like basketball did in the 1960's. There were huge advancements in coaching, technique, and training.

Listening to guys in their 40's and 50's talk about Fedor is like listening to my dad talk about Jim Brown or Bill Russell. Even worse, is listening to young people that have only seen highlights of these athletes dominating the shit out of nobodies talk about them.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Even though TS look like a fat CB Dollaway, you are correct that Fedor is the GOAT
I think u meant the dude in the video, cause I'm the ts (or was until the thread got merged) but I don't appear in the video I shared

If you are invested in a fighter, maybe you want to see them get some W's and not get their ass kicked, you want to see them achieve their dreams, get paid a lot, be able to create a better life for themselves and their family, maybe you like to see the showcase of skills between fighters.. which discipline will win out over the other. I understand all of that... but why should we care about a pointless goat or p4p argument ... all that matters is the fight..!

son-goku-dbz.gif

Because Khabib fans can't hope for the next win. So they taking on Khabib's greatest challenge, being the goat against people who have achieved much more.

Because in between fights there isn't anything to talk about... So we banter about meaningless things

Like glove size
College wrestling credentials
Etc ...

Why does anything we discuss here matter?

We discuss things like whos the GOAT because its fun, not because there is some deep reason behind it

Doesn’t really matter. Goat or p4p, It’s all subjective.

Because Khabib fans can't hope for the next win. So they taking on Khabib's greatest challenge, being the goat against people who have achieved much more.
Because Khabib haters have all seen their favs take a beating and a loss but will never see it from the Bees, but hey, haters gotta hate.

The damn GSP kids are still making multi accounts and voting for GSP. Shit's so bizarre.

The damn GSP kids are still making multi accounts and voting for GSP. Shit's so bizarre.
Agree. It’s obvious that the ballot box is stuffed, and the fighter who is #2 on the poll is the true #1. ;)

Back