All Time GOAT poll

Let's be clear, folks.

Everyone is playing for second behind: Fedor.

*grump old man that's watched MMA since the early 90s*

No one had his dominance for that length of time.

so when will we be able to vote for khabib in here?

Never, because his name is Khabib not Robbert or Conor, if Conor did half of what Khabib did people will make an idol out of him.

lets be transparent... the first 16 fights were against bums from god knows where
Could be, but we know he didn't make any mistakes earlier in his career. We know it could happen.

- Conor lost to Duffy and Sitenkov
- Usman lost to Caceres
- Aldo lost to Azevedo
- Silva lost to Takase

Could be, but we know he didn't make any mistakes earlier in his career. We know it could happen.

- Conor lost to Duffy and Sitenkov
- Usman lost to Caceres
- Aldo lost to Azevedo
- Silva lost to Takase

i don't see how your can crushing days helps your case for the GOAT status.

i don't see how your can crushing days helps your case for the GOAT status.
Well, one could argue he was always that good, since you know, he never lost even a round, or get knocked down.

And yet he never lost to a bum like Anderson and GSP did.

we've already established earlier that khabib was GOAT against the first 16 bums. we're now moving on to the next 14 fights of his career and comparing it to the likes of gsp, anderson, jones, etc.

we've already established earlier that khabib was GOAT against the first 16 bums. we're now moving on to the next 14 fights of his career and comparing it to the likes of gsp, anderson, jones, etc.
And yet he's not a PED cheat like Anderson and Jones.

Well, one could argue he was always that good, since you know, he never lost even a round, or get knocked down.
But objectively that argument is completely ridiculous.
"He was always that good" means he never improved over his career, because if he improved he was not as good prior to improvement.

Perfect deserves a lot of credit.
Perfect is a lot of things.

I think it means he was able to learn lessons to avoid the pitfalls of failure from either excellent training or sheer strength of will, because most men need their failures to draw on. So Khabib probably was so good because of learning from failures but the fact none of them happened in the cage is really impressive.

Need to add Khabib to list. He is the best fighter ever. He dominated all and looking at how the fights went, damage he took and domination he put forth.....he is the greatest ever at fighting. Jon is the top as far as accolades, but in any sport..testing hot is cheating. Cheating is cheating. If u get caught, it takes your shine away.

leave them all in, add Khabib, BJ, Miocic, and Hughes, let's have a top 10
The more choices the better, but if they HAVE to free up a slot, then Aldo considering he's at the bottom of the poll

It might sound ridiculous to many, but I wonder about Brock... Despite of the fact his reign was short, very short, he was quite a big and nasty beast. In his prime he was one of the best heavyweights, not only for the moment but generally. I don't claim that he wasn't using something... After all there are competent commissions for this.

Back