All this crying about lewis extra shots...everyone loved this tho...

Need more guys like Hunt
C20cCLg.gif

14G44ZZ.gif

ddfeb58cb39b439c9b439658c8d2a9ab.gif

dont blame the fighter, blame the ref. its in the fighters best interest to keep going until the ref stops it and its the refs job to keep the fighters safe.

if you dont like it, crawl back into your safe space and have cry while sipping your soy drink, maybe take up ping pong or something that doesn't involve violence.

I get that and i generally agree but i think masvidal knew askren was knocked out he just wanted to give him some extra shots. Its not unheard of as hendo said bisping was out but just wanted to hit him more because he didnt like him.

They're great when a fighter you can't stand is on the receiving end. No one will do anything until someone dies and it creates a ton of bad PR for the UFC/WME. Miocic had to get surgery on his eye from cormier's intentional eyepokes, and there has still not been a point taken away for eye pokes that I'm aware of.

Having seen Bisping get annihilated with those extra shots, win a title afterwards, and then defend and beat the guy who did it, makes me not worry so much. Blaydes is young and can bounce back.

Ngannou always keeps throwing until the ref jumps in as well, but nobody gives him shit about it.

There's nothing wrong with it. Fight until the ref stops it, THAT IS THE WAY.

I know its messed up but I kinda enjoy seeing those type of shots, where the guy is completely out and then his head gets dribbled off the canvas. Its the Just Bleed fan in me.

If you cry about that go watch chess!
40d93dfa05d4afc6470ad2da814a7824.gif

Those shots were unnecessary as well and it showed us yet again that Masvidal is a punk. That being said, it’s a bit different when you have a huge powerful guy punching someone vs a LW/WW.

Thought it was gonna be Hendo Bisping
This.

Ngannou always keeps throwing until the ref jumps in as well, but nobody gives him shit about it.

There's nothing wrong with it. Fight until the ref stops it, THAT IS THE WAY.
Very few give shit to Hendo by doing it to Bisping and openly saying it, sherdog si pretty selective.

Last edited:
Ricardo Arona stopped hitting Rampage Jackson for a few moments because he thought he had knocked him out, ask him how that worked out for him in the end.
Had to re watch that and damn...Jackson looked out for a few seconds there.
Totally forgot about that one.

I think a fighter should be penalized if he hits another fighter after he is knocked out regardless if the ref didn’t stop the fight.

That wouldn't make sense, since the ref specifically tells them to fight until he stops it.

Unless the ref is forcing you off of the unconscious fighter and the fight is officially called, I think it’s fair game...

Still, respect to the fighters who are able to pull any unnecessary punches without the referee’s say so...

Also, it’s not like Lewis did this:

3VxRrC4.gif

Or this:

BGB%2BJames%2BButler%2BRichard%2BGrant%2BGIF.gif

Isn't the guy from the bottom gif in prison for murdering someone with a hammer? Nice guy.

I remember this like it was yesterday. I was pissed as hell. Gomi was a big ol dickhead in Pride. I remember Rudgimar almost had a heart attack going after Gomi
I was a big fan of Gomi up to that point, totally lost respect for him after that. Kid Yamamoto had a really bad example of whaling on some unconscious dude, can’t post gifs and don’t have one though.

Back