All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
The 100k win bonus per team gives this a UFC feel

Underpaid dudes who a win helps pay the bills and an L leaves them wondering if it's worth it

781d5c14.jpeg

The 100k win bonus per team gives this a UFC feel

Underpaid dudes who a win helps pay the bills and an L leaves them wondering if it's worth it

Yeah but here you can get noticed and sign to something better when you're contract is up.

UFC you're chained for life.

And the Vipers were the favorites against my Guardians???? What is vegas smoking and where can I get some?
Trestman has won multiple CFL championships, and he has Jerry Glanville as his defensive coordinator, so those odds were primarily based on coaching experience.

Last edited:

LA's head coach was thrust into a position with only assistant coaching experience. The game wasn't so incredibly awful, so I have a hard time imagining what justification there was in firing your defensive coordinator after only one game. It's a little concerning. lol

Last edited:
How was the experience? Was the crowd into it like a Giants game?
It was suprising. Very united, lots of boos against the Vipers. I think people like there being a new team everyone can get behind. Giants games are loaded with Cowboys , Eagles , Redskins fans etc. This was small, but passionate. Very extensive tailgating scene and lots of people wearing merch. Too early to say, but there was definitely early demand for XFL football. Also, crowd was loud enough to force the Vipers to take a time out.

It was suprising. Very united, lots of boos against the Vipers. I think people like there being a new team everyone can get behind. Giants games are loaded with Cowboys , Eagles , Redskins fans etc. This was small, but passionate. Very extensive tailgating scene and lots of people wearing merch. Too early to say, but there was definitely early demand for XFL football. Also, crowd was loud enough to force the Vipers to take a time out.
Nice, I'm going to go to a few Vipers games this year in Tampa.

Stadium looks empty. Now I'm nervous.

edit: ehhhhhhh its filling a bit

Last edited:
Didn't watch first game of today, going through and cleaning/organizing a bunch of stuff and man it's just nice having football on in the afternoon

Only downside I'm seeing is O-lines can't keep up with D athletisim. But professional O lineman good enough are Hella hard to come by

Ok, that pic there wouldn't fly in a highschool game

Didn't watch first game of today, going through and cleaning/organizing a bunch of stuff and man it's just nice having football on in the afternoon

Only downside I'm seeing is O-lines can't keep up with D athletisim. But professional O lineman good enough are Hella hard to come by

Ok, that pic there wouldn't fly in a highschool game
fucking casuals

Back