All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
I watched the first half of the game on ABC today and it sucked badly. Penalties on almost every play. Seems it must have gotten better in the second half. At least the teams scored some points.
Yeah it did. The second game of the night on FS1 was far better though.

This week's games start at 2PM today.
safe_image.php

That was a complete B.S. unnecessary roughness call. I wish we could have seen the official in the booth who reviewed that. Tampa is actually looking good thus far, which is a complete flip.

If the Vipers can come back and be decent after two weeks of absolute trash play, surely my Guardians can get it together!

If the Vipers can come back and be decent after two weeks of absolute trash play, surely my Guardians can get it together!
I was hoping the Vipers would come back and get a home victory for the fans who showed up. The Vipers will probably go 0-4 next week though. The Guardians are a better team than the Vipers. McGloin just needs to calm his shit down.

Last edited:
Holy shit is anyoine watching this STL-NY game by chance?
They were, for a few plays. pumping the coaches mics and audio thru the entire stadium PA during the play.

Then STL punted on 4th and 2 from the opponents 42...punt goes into endzone and NYC gets it at 35.
Coach must be a literal retard.

NY getting outplayed badly. But whoever they brought in at QB should stay in, way better than McGloin.

So far, I love watching these matches.

Hopefully, the Xtra Fun League (XFL) survives for over 10 years.

I would also love to see Take-Two Interactive and 2K Sports create XFL 2K21 and/or XFL 2K22.

DC Defenders might win the title this year.

Houston Roughnecks are also doing well at the moment.

This NY game has maybe 5000 people at it tops lol

What kind of mickey mouse bullshit is this

This Perez guy would make for a nice piece of marketing if he could stick on an NFL roster.
I could see the XFL become an import test-league to groom European and Asian players.

Relocate to Orlando, imo
They need hybrid models lol.
Joint league betweeneast and west coast cities or diff regions to avoid weather lol.
Like "First half of season in this region, then it goes to this region etc.."

This Perez guy would make for a nice piece of marketing if he could stick on an NFL roster.
I could see the XFL become an import test-league to groom European and Asian players.
What are you talking about? Perez was born and raised in California. He played NCAA football at Texas A & M.

Back