All Things XFL: A new promotional video says XFL will relaunch in 2022

When the XFL launches in February, in which of the following will you partake?

• Watching games on television

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Attending live games

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Buying merchandise

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Asking local sports bars to show games

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • None of the above

Votes: 29 36.3%

• Total voters
Getting inside information on the sidelines is part of the XFL's appeal, and what separates the XFL from the NFL, though. When the players hinder that by clearly very intentionally cussing to ruin the interview, they are impeding the XFL's business model (and potentially revenue stream). Saying a cuss word in the heat of frustration is a little different. That is not what this was.
You're not hearing what I'm saying and continuing the tired "string em up for this!" take.
Yes it's counterproductive, but you don't want these guy to mutiny and quit when you're not paying them shit.
You'd be a piss poor manager cause they need to sit the guys down and explain the MUTUAL benefit of learning to tone it down a little more. Half these dudes have never been show playing football on a national TV broadcast before, let alone having someone try to interview them right after their biggest play ever.

You're not hearing what I'm saying and continuing the tired "string em up for this!" take.
Yes it's counterproductive, but you don't want these guy to mutiny and quit when you're not paying them shit.
You'd be a piss poor manager cause they need to sit the guys down and explain the MUTUAL benefit of learning to tone it down a little more. Half these dudes have never been show playing football on a national TV broadcast before, let alone having someone try to interview them right after their biggest play ever.
Naah, I get it. $50-$100 fine. lol

Last edited:
The overall play is getting better as the season goes on, which is also what happened in the original XFL in 2001. People tuned out of watching 2001 XFL early though. I think this league is getting slightly better ratings than the original XFL, but I agree that more people should be giving it a chance. The games have mostly been really good.

I've been having tons of fun watching these XFL matches.

As far as the power and quality goes, what does everyone expect? The NFL?

The only reason that the XFL and Vince McMahon chose this type of schedule is because they DIDN'T want to compete directly against the NFL.

Most probably, the XFL will NEVER be able to compete directly against the NFL.

Even if the XFL is ever able to compete "head-to-head" (or "helmet-to-helmet") against the NFL, that day won't come before the year 2050.

That's a shame, the teams were starting to really meld together. And while it's not the NFL, it's still fun to watch.

Probably Corona related. Everything else is also suspending. If we have a vaccine before the 2021 season, I bet it will come back.

Tough break for Houston Roughnecks. With a 5-0 record, it seemed like they were almost guaranteed to capture the XFL title this year.

Nothing is guaranteed though (obviously).

Hopefully, XFL returns as soon as possible and we can finally see the XFL Final.

No, I'm not counting Los Angeles Xtreme. McMahon and the rest of the XFL already said that the 2001 season never happened and no one captured any XFL titles yet.

Tough break for Houston Roughnecks. With a 5-0 record, it seemed like they were almost guaranteed to capture the XFL title this year.

Nothing is guaranteed though (obviously).

Hopefully, XFL returns as soon as possible and we can finally see the XFL Final.

No, I'm not counting Los Angeles Xtreme. McMahon and the rest of the XFL already said that the 2001 season never happened and no one captured any XFL titles yet.
I don't think we will be seeing any sports for a while. By the time the 2021 season is ready to start, we should be through all of this Corona virus garbage, but a conclusion to this season doesn't appear that it will ever happen.

lol who knew that dvr'ing all those xfl games would come in handy at some point?

this stl/dc game is pretty damn good.

they should all be available on the some site as well I'm sure.
better than nothing IMO

lol who knew that dvr'ing all those xfl games would come in handy at some point?

this stl/dc game is pretty damn good.

they should all be available on the some site as well I'm sure.
better than nothing IMO
I was at that game. The energy in that stadium for those games was insane. It's a real shame that we don't get to see this season play out.

The league will be back in 2021 if our society returns to normal...

90232719_2505177029743161_792610569227075584_o.jpg

Last edited:
If the XFL was on during the quarantining we’re all doing right now I shill wouldn’t watch that shit

If the XFL was on during the quarantining we’re all doing right now I shill wouldn’t watch that shit
Vince was the last one to cancel. The NBA, NHL, and NCAA all went first. Vince held out and only initially announced "suspension" of the season earlier this month. He didn't announce official cancellation until yesterday. And, he has pressed on with WWE despite having no audience. It is surreal.

Would be cool if the NFL and teams gave players like PJ Walker and Ta’amu permission to play in the xfl in 2021. Probably wont see any nfl action and it allows them to have alot of playing time. Chance of injury is always and issue though.

Would be cool if the NFL and teams gave players like PJ Walker and Ta’amu permission to play in the xfl in 2021. Probably wont see any nfl action and it allows them to have alot of playing time. Chance of injury is always and issue though.
It's like musical chairs. Quarterbacks will get squeezed out of NFL pre-season roster spots, and their will be other quarterbacks available to the XFL that will surprise you like Walker and Ta'amu did.

Vince McMahon beats God in a tag match with Shawn Michaels

Now God has his revenge.

Back