All the best UFC Knockouts of 2012 - My vid

Thanks for your likes!

3rd song is Art Of War & Hired Goons - Served

Thanks my man, always good to hear some Aussie Hip-hop; that's why i thought it was Vents, before you replied he was the only rapper I knew out of Australia.

Keep makin' vids, I sub'd. :icon_chee

Thanks to everyone that liked the video!!! I'm preparing two new videos, I'll try to keep a high level editing so they will not come really quickly, I could but there are a lot of low editing quality videos, so I think it would be worthy, I think they will be good, probably they will have a rap option and a rock option haha.

In a few days I will start uploading a fight or two almost every week too. Obviously not a UFC one haha.

Nice!

The Hendricks/Kampman one still has to be my favorite. He knocked him halfway across the ring. Didn't even look like he put that much into it.

MMA fans are the most despicable people on earth. Just about every thread on here is overdone garbage. Somebody puts together an awesome compilation of KOs, and it's followed by a dozen pages of people bitching about the music. I imagine you miserable f#cks could find a chest of gold and spend the next few weeks bitching b/c it wasn't platinum.

TS, the video was great, and I appreciate it. Don't think for a second that there's any list of songs that could have pleased this depressing group. Keep up the good work.

Awesome video man. One thing that could improve the video is if you include some background sound from the crowd and the commentators. Really heightens the impact of the knockouts.

Here's an example, don't mind the shitty music:

Aweomse vid Im saving a copy to my HDD. What is the name of the first song?

Awesome video man. One thing that could improve the video is if you include some background sound from the crowd and the commentators. Really heightens the impact of the knockouts.

Here's an example, don't mind the shitty music:

Nice, I probably will next time! Thanks!

Aweomse vid Im saving a copy to my HDD. What is the name of the first song?

Thanks! It's Chancellor Warhol & Julie G - Rocketship

Solid video, not my kind of music but it was in theme I guess. Only suggestion - show the victim's name as well. But otherwise, good work and keep it up.

Also, if you're in need of music inspiration, check out GP's (Gorilla productions) boxing montages and highlights. He does a real good job with instrumental music.

Also, if you're in need of music inspiration, check out GP's (Gorilla productions) boxing montages and highlights. He does a real good job with instrumental music.

Nice man, his Ali tribute is fuckin amazing, amazing.

Hi guys, I just wanted to tell you that my video apparently was good haha, because it has less than a week uploaded and has +350.000 views.

So thank you all! when I posted it here it had like 700 views lol!

Back