All the best UFC Knockouts of 2012 - My vid

I don't dig the music, but the highlight is very clean

Only got thru about half of it so far because of work wifi, but decent job all around

Watched it all good vid braddah. Damn Mike Pyle and Cub had a good year as far as finishing fights

Good video. I liked that it showed the winners' names on the replay; it made it into a game of "guess that knockout." I'd like to see another video for the year's best submissions.

I don't dig the music, but the highlight is very clean

Good highlight but the music is questionable.

Tell me, what kind of music would you like for next video? rock? metal? I have no problem with it, next time I would probably make a Rock version and a Rap version.

Thanks, I give this video 24 hours max on Youtube :)

LOL, hope it lives a little longer haha

Only got thru about half of it so far because of work wifi, but decent job all around

I really liked it :)

Thanks I loved it!

Watched it all good vid braddah. Damn Mike Pyle and Cub had a good year as far as finishing fights

great vid. forgot what a beast pyle was this year.

Good video. I liked that it showed the winners' names on the replay; it made it into a game of "guess that knockout." I'd like to see another video for the year's best submissions.

Thanks guys! Alright Submissions it's another idea but I think I have one that its better for the next one haha.

machida/bader should be higher. was just too perfect.

But its not a ranking, it's just a compilation.

Great video horrible music

Man, I feel so bad because a lot of you didn't like the music, I need to know what's wrong with it tho, you don't like hip hop or you don't like this kind of hip hop? I love rock and metal too, I like almost every kind of music, but it was hard to find good rock songs without copyright, I first made a rock one with the best kick KO's of 2012 and was banned because of copyright stuff with a song.

Like I said, next one will have 2 versions, a rock one and a rap one.

But its not a ranking, it's just a compilation.

Man, I feel so bad because a lot of you didn't like the music, I need to know what's wrong with it tho, you don't like hip hop or you don't like this kind of hip hop? I love rock and metal too, I like almost every kind of music, but it was hard to find good rock songs without copyright, I first made a rock one with the best kick KO's of 2012 and was banned because of copyright stuff with a song.

Like I said, next one will have 2 versions, a rock one and a rap one.

Hip-hop is my favorite genre of music, so yes i don't like this kind of hip hop.

Thanks. Can't comment on the music as I have it muted. And I am still on hold!!!!! Peace

Back