All the best UFC Knockouts of 2012 - My vid

Tell me, what kind of music would you like for next video? rock? metal? I have no problem with it, next time I would probably make a Rock version and a Rap version.

LOL, hope it lives a little longer haha

yeah I like metal

Very nice. Don't worry about the music, I didn't really like it either, but I'm sure that you'll find people that don't like it no matter what music you pick.

With that said, Jedi Mind Tricks would go really well with a KO comp.

Just a suggestion.

I appreciate all the good comments. Thanks! :D

Thats exactly how a highlight video has to look like. The music i dont really care about, unless its really annoing ( which was not the case here )

Man, I feel so bad because a lot of you didn't like the music, I need to know what's wrong with it tho, you don't like hip hop or you don't like this kind of hip hop? I love rock and metal too, I like almost every kind of music, but it was hard to find good rock songs without copyright, I first made a rock one with the best kick KO's of 2012 and was banned because of copyright stuff with a song.

Like I said, next one will have 2 versions, a rock one and a rap one.

I always watch highlights with my choice of music anyway so no worries here. I enjoyed the shit out of that highlight-nice job and thanks.

those are some solid KO's

thanks for putting the video together

:eek:

Nice video. Man, Munoz really took an unnecessary beating by Weidman.

Great video. I liked that you put the names.

Swanson, Wineland and Pyle had an awesome year.

Do you liked it?

130831979143.jpg

Nice video, the music wasn't my thing so I muted it. But the editing and shit was pretty slick. Keep it up.

Couldn't make it to the end because of the music, but that's just me. :redface:

Good video, nauseating music.

I love hip hop, but here's a rule of thumb. If a song is 50 percent auto tuned, it sucks.

Editing was on a professional level.

You should cut the same video with 3-4 genres of music behind it, so folks can just pick the style they like.

I think the last song is pretty nice (starts at 11:45), I like to train with it, but thats just my opinion IDK...

And yes ghpeel, I may do that.

Back