"All Ronda opponents are cans, the division is a joke"

Still not sure you know what that means

I don't think you can provide a serious definition, so keep barking.

Fact is that Cyborgs competition is not any better than Rondas. Your reading comprehension is so poor that you should probably enter primary school.

Well, as I said in my previous post (that zuffa's mods deleted), I believe Ronda is fighting cans, yet that doesn't mean Cyborg isn't either.

And as I said in the post you tried to answer to, statistics don't mean shit. Especially when they are spread between such terrible fighters.

Let's be clear here...

No one is saying Cyborg's competition has been better.

They are simply saying that both Ronda and Cyborg are the only fighters in their divisions that are on eachothers' level.

They should fight. But I don't think they will.

Actually people were saying exactly that in other threads on here, its ridiculous.

Let's be clear here...

No one is saying Cyborg's competition has been better.

it popped up in at least one thread earlier today. it was so riveting i've already forgotten the title.

i was expecting this thread actually.

its almost like how people thought Baraos unbeaten steak was amazing despite the fact that most of the wins were against cans

the names on your record matter not the numbers

But Cyborg is a beast and fight against good fighters right?

Ok, let's see Ronda opponents record before the fight against her:

Bethe Correia: 9-0
Cat Zingano: 9-0
Alexis Davis: 16-5
Sara McMann: 7-0
Miesha Tate: 13-4
Liz Carmouche: 8-2
Sarah Kaufman: 15-1
Miesha Tate: 12-2
Julia Budd: 2-1
Sarah D'Alelio: 4-1
Charmaine Tweet: 0-0
Ediene Gomes: 6-1

Total: 101-17 (6:1 ratio)

Now let's see Cyborg opponents record before the fight:

Van Duin: 5-1
Charmaine Tweet: 6-4
Marloes Coenen: 21-5 (Lost against Miesha and last 4 RD w Cyborg)
Fiona Muxlow: 6-2
Hiroko Yamanaka: 12-1 (NC Fight, Cyroids)
Jan Finney: 8-7
Marloes Coenen: 17-3
Gina Carano: 7-0 (The only undefeated fighter who fought against Cyborg)
Hitomi Akano: 14-5 (Lost against Miesha, McMann and Davis, last 3 RD w Cyborg)
Yoko Takahashi: 17-11
Shayna Baszler: 10-4
Elaine Santiago: 0-0 (Never fought again)
Chris Schroeder: 0-0 (Never fought again)
Vanessa Porto: 3-1
Erica Paes: 0-0 (Cyborg first and only lose, Bethe won her)

Total: 126-44 (3:1 ratio)

Hey but I just read here that Ronda fight against cans and Cyborg against good fighters.

Cyborg won't last more than 2 RD against Ronda at 135, stop crying Ronda haters.

PS: Ronda already has more KO's than Cyborg and she's not even a striker :icon_lol:

I see few people comparing the competition. Mainly people just wanting to see the fight because they are clearly the best. UFC where the best fight the best right? Ronda and Dana aren't quick to make this happen.

And in before steroids, seeing they are actually doing real testing now, and making weight, when Ronda used to fight at 145 and competed at a higher weight in the Olympics. But hey, she's still down with fighting Floyd tho, right TS?

Quality white belt thread. Pretty rare sighting.

Ronda wins because shes bigger and stronger than the women she fights her footwork and striking is terrible most street fights have better technique

Correia having a 9-0 record sounds good and all, but her opponents records consist of this:
15-10
3-3(1)
16-13

Bethe is a legitimate can crusher, which makes Ronda the crusher of can crushers.

it popped up in at least one thread earlier today. it was so riveting i've already forgotten the title.

i was expecting this thread actually.

Didn't see it. Still don't think 'most' people are saying this.

Sounds like the expected post championship fight hyperbole to me.

Ronda and Cyborg both fight against shitty competition.

Let's be real, both Ronda and Cyborg are fighting girls who have no chance in hell to beat them at this current time. That's why fans want to seem them fight each other. The same is why fans wanted GSP vs. Anderson because at one time, each cleared out their divisions. Eventually, the divisions got better and so will the women's BW division. However, I believe Ronda will be long gone by the time the division improves.

well youre obviously biased towards rousey so that discredits you immediately

Ronda beat Charmaine Tweet in 49 seconds

Cyborg beat Charmaine Tweet in 46 seconds

Yeah tell me Ronda does better

Let's be real, both Ronda and Cyborg are fighting girls who have no chance in hell to beat them at this current time. That's why fans want to seem them fight each other. The same is why fans wanted GSP vs. Anderson because at one time, each cleared out their divisions. Eventually, the divisions got better and so will the women's BW division. However, I believe Ronda will be long gone by the time the division improves.

It's absolutely a joke that's why I hate that piggy Ronda is ranked p4p at all or that they call her a all time great and compare her to Champs. Her competition low level at best and doesn't even come close to other challengers in other divisions.

But Cyborg is a beast and fight against good fighters right?

Ok, let's see Ronda opponents record before the fight against her:

Bethe Correia: 9-0
Cat Zingano: 9-0
Alexis Davis: 16-5
Sara McMann: 7-0
Miesha Tate: 13-4
Liz Carmouche: 8-2
Sarah Kaufman: 15-1
Miesha Tate: 12-2
Julia Budd: 2-1
Sarah D'Alelio: 4-1
Charmaine Tweet: 0-0
Ediene Gomes: 6-1

Total: 101-17 (6:1 ratio)

Now let's see Cyborg opponents record before the fight:

Van Duin: 5-1
Charmaine Tweet: 6-4
Marloes Coenen: 21-5 (Lost against Miesha and last 4 RD w Cyborg)
Fiona Muxlow: 6-2
Hiroko Yamanaka: 12-1 (NC Fight, Cyroids)
Jan Finney: 8-7
Marloes Coenen: 17-3
Gina Carano: 7-0 (The only undefeated fighter who fought against Cyborg)
Hitomi Akano: 14-5 (Lost against Miesha, McMann and Davis, last 3 RD w Cyborg)
Yoko Takahashi: 17-11
Shayna Baszler: 10-4
Elaine Santiago: 0-0 (Never fought again)
Chris Schroeder: 0-0 (Never fought again)
Vanessa Porto: 3-1
Erica Paes: 0-0 (Cyborg first and only lose, Bethe won her)

Total: 126-44 (3:1 ratio)

Hey but I just read here that Ronda fight against cans and Cyborg against good fighters.

Cyborg won't last more than 2 RD against Ronda at 135, stop crying Ronda haters.

PS: Ronda already has more KO's than Cyborg and she's not even a striker :icon_lol:

What/who are you responding to? The preface is silly, WMMA hasn't had long to develop. You need money and sponsors to be able to train at the highest level, when WMMA has that kind of money we will see more competition. Right now these woman are making nothing, how are they suppose to train at a level the same as some guy making 6 figures AND being sponsored. MMA math is silly, did you really need to post a bunch of stuff from fightfinder to make not make a point, that is already self evident in the first place? 0/10!

And when she beats cyborg everybody will say she was a can as well LOL.

Back