"All Ronda opponents are cans, the division is a joke"

Truth is Women's MMA is in it's infancy. Very few talented fighters in any division. It's going to get better and better though.

Posts like this are becoming old hack even for sherdog standards. WMMA has been around for 10 years at least. There is little in the way of progress up to this point, so how can you say oh it'll get better?

WMMA should be banned, it degrades women. There's no reasonable argument to defend it really, it's cheap entertainment at best and the way that your average simpletons fell for Ronda hype makes it harmful to society in general. There have to be some limits.

Two consenting adults can't compete in a combat sport? Seems like a pretty reasonable argument to me.

You forgot that Brazilians dont care about facts. Their nationalism is blind, deaf and dumb.

how do you "fact" a fight of the two if they didn`t fight? Your hatred towards brazil is blinding, deafening and dumbing u down mate.

It's hilarious to see all these shertards butthurt over Ronda. I love it.

anusol-plus-hc-ointment.jpg

This.

I agree with quote in thread title. Didn't read your shitty white belt post

Yes because every white belt post is trash compared to the masterpiece posts you obviously string together every time, because remember the higher the belt the better the poster everytime.

Back