All of Cody's dance moves from last night- Video

I loved how in the first round Cody started taunting Dom with those....

What a fucking awesome fight this was just overall. Cody surprised most and took a decision over Dom, both had their moments and it was topped off by Cody putting the belt on cancer boy and Dom was super humble in defeat.

He made Cruz look like an amateur. Completely outclassed.

I'd like to see Cody do a few dance moves before the stare-down for their rematch.
There would be no comeback for that.

Like 2 love sick pygmies fighting for who gets to ride the other one.

Real talk...hats off to Cody.

He did a burpee in the 5th round for God's sake. He went Bernard Hopkins mode.

Honestly, has anyone ever put on a more impressive display than Cody did last night? When you consider who he was fighting, and what he was able to do to him.

If Dominick thought he was way ahead of the division before, he definitely has an entirely new challenge in front of him now.

:46 Cruz wiped blood on his hand and tried to stockton slap Cody with it.

<6>

Last edited:
Honestly, has anyone ever put on a more impressive display than Cody did last night? When you consider who he was fighting, and what he was able to do to him.
When I saw his footwork in the first few minutes I knew Dominick was done for. My wife made some V-Cash on that one.

I was laughing so hard at 0.21 to 0.26 He counters and says there is one and counters again and there is another one. It was amazing how little respect he had for Dom. For all the times Dom put him down with the talk....this more than made up for it.

I don't know but I like seeing a light hearted loose Cody garbrandt. That boy was flowy!

The angry neck tat man boy doesn't go right for him.

What a fucking awesome fight this was just overall. Cody surprised most and took a decision over Dom, both had their moments and it was topped off by Cody putting the belt on cancer boy and Dom was super humble in defeat.
one hundred percent.

Cody was unreal! Closest thing that comes to mind is TJ vs. Barao I. Epic stuff.

Lost money on Cruz, still have a bad taste in my mouth. Cody was good, but I really hate him right now.

I went into the fight rooting for Cruz and left the fight a huge Cody fan. Awesome stuff.

in 5 years time we will be talking about him in the GOAT rankings

Its scary to think he is only 25 years old not even entering his prime yet

Cancer boy would have rather had Paige Van Zant shave her head.

in 5 years time we will be talking about him in the GOAT rankings

Its scary to think he is only 25 years old not even entering his prime yet

What if he's peaking early?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back