All of Cody's dance moves from last night- Video

Man. Cody completely destroyed him. Jesus

you're such a loyal fan
Loyal? I had no bones in this fight whatsoever. Preferred Cruz beforehand but really just wanted it to be fast paced and entertaining from a spectator stand point. Loved seeing Cody's energy, movement, power, and showmanship and found myself becoming a fan over the course of 25 minutes. Do you have a problem with this?

Cody dancing and taunting = wow this guy is cool, He is OG
Jones jones, rashad or anderson silva dancing and taunting = these guys are cocky and disgrace. they disrespect their opponents.

Let the rationalisations begin!

Jones jones, rashad or anderson silva dancing and taunting = these guys are cocky and disgrace. they disrespect their opponents.

If Cody starts to do this all the time then he will cop flak.

That was a awesome performance by Cody, Iam now a fan.

Fuckin guy channeled Fred Astaire.
How bout him holding hands with that kid though? Had the sound off so I don't know what that was about, but that shit was pretty gay eh?

In the World Cup... Every player walks onto the pitch...Holding the hand of a young soccer player.

The true Pedo is the ONLY person that would ever have a problem with that.

He made Cruz look like an amateur. Completely outclassed.

I'd like to see Cody do a few dance moves before the stare-down for their rematch.
There would be no comeback for that.
I don't know about made him look like an amateur but he made him pretty average and sloppy . Cody definetly did his homework

Was probably one of the few that was not surprised by that domination at all. I predicted a Garbrandt win and kept saying leading up to the fight that Dom's low hand, wide loopy punches would not work against a better boxer who happens to be faster. I couldn't believe people we're saying how cody wouldn't be able to hit Cruz and that Cruz had better striking.

It's all fun and games until someone gets KO'd stiff. I don't understand why anyone would hate Jon Jones for taunting people though. He dominates everyone.

Damn, Cody dropping down and doing push-ups was like some pro wrestling shit.

Loyal? I had no bones in this fight whatsoever. Preferred Cruz beforehand but really just wanted it to be fast paced and entertaining from a spectator stand point. Loved seeing Cody's energy, movement, power, and showmanship and found myself becoming a fan over the course of 25 minutes. Do you have a problem with this?
yes u are a unfaithful whore. i cant wait for cody to lose then you'll move on to the next you whore!

Awesome display. How I wish he and McGregor were in the same weight division

The difference is that Cody had to go through tons of shit talk from Dominick and his fans prior to the fight

Not really, fight was much closer than most are saying. Cody got Dom to lead, that was the difference in the fight imo.

So close Cody won 3 rounds with one round being 10-8. Cruz barely won round 2. The only round Cruz won with ease was the 5th

Back