All of Cody's dance moves from last night- Video

345.gif

Good video but it was missing the part near the end of round 4 where Cody kicked him and pointed at his leg then moved his head away to dodge 3 punches in a row.

Honestly, has anyone ever put on a more impressive display than Cody did last night? When you consider who he was fighting, and what he was able to do to him.
what cody did ...was something that we rarely get to see. I am a huge Cruz fan, still consider Cruz one of the GOATS of this sport. Be4 the fight Cody was beat on trashtalk , paper and only a lucky KO was the only posibility I would see him get the win. Cody was an underdog and he won with fashion, class and very decisive. He made Cruz look like an amateur.... the division is quite reinvigorated.
Cruz can come much more prepared alias gameplaning , The Snake is one of the best P4P in MMA....

WAR CRUZ

Fight of the year contender .

When the king of footwork and showboating gets to look lead footed and clumsy.

One hell of a performance im undecided on Cody as a person but god damn that was something.
Take real balls to bring that game and carry it off

Performance of a lifetime. Was a real treat to see it live. Really couldn't believe what we were witnessing.

Cruz looked legitimately stupid in this fight. Like a little boy trying to take on a grown man.

Good shout. Watched both TJ barao fights earlier today actually, what a clinic.

TJ Barao 1 was easily the most exciting fight I've ever seen by far.

I don't think any fight will claim that place anytime soon.

1:02 that shot by Cruz was vicious. Cody took it well.

Honestly, has anyone ever put on a more impressive display than Cody did last night? When you consider who he was fighting, and what he was able to do to him.

Well, this was from a while back, but Couture did rape Liddell in his LHW debut... that was huge.

The "robot"/"pop rocking" move he did was hilarious.

That was gold.

How bout him holding hands with that kid though? Had the sound off so I don't know what that was about, but that shit was pretty gay eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back