All Nate needs is an early takedown...

It's worth a shot, but Conor's TDD is probably overall better than Nate's TD. Nate has nice trips and throws from the clinch, but Conor's not a free TD even then.

No I see this on multiple PCs

well dunno what to tell you,i changed it to the genius a long time ago,and i never went back to the other AV

Conor is not completely incompetent on the ground, but make no mistake about it Nate Diaz is on another fucking level. If they spend more then 2 minutes on the ground, Nate is getting the SUB

IIRC, Nate Diaz has won almost every fight where he's been taken down by an opponent. Or maybe the statistic is HIM taking his opponent down. Somebody should know this.

Nate diaz rough stats. UFC/ WEC

Taking someone down:
9-3

Him being taken down

10-6

that is some weird shit
2u4si8x.png

It's hard to get leverage for a take down on a midget

It's nice to see you Conor haters finally abandon claims Conor dodged fun-sized Frankie and now recognise his courage in taking his undersized frame up to 170 against an opponent who 'should be at 185'

why is conor so intent on promoting Nate's career

man people still way underrating conors ground game. they disregard his sweep during the first take down attempt, and they disregard his escape of nates initial submission attempts in the final sequence.

he was tired as fuck by the time he got tapped. his cardio at a higher weight is way more questionable than his ground game imo.

still think nates gonna wreck him on the ground eventually though.

Sounds good to me.

I say Nate should go BJJ on McG. Diaz BJJ is far superior to what McG has learned in a year or is it less since they fought? I know McG isn't going to just let Nate take him down etc but I would game plan for a high percentage chance of another win

They just fought in March, it's only been 5 months

He wasn't gassed but he definitely ate a good shot. Conor hit Nate just as hard and he didn't decide to give up his back. Nate hit MJ with the same one two and he almost went down but kept fighting. Either way gassed, rocked or fresh the Conor is going to do his best to stay off the mat and rightfully so.

Conor was gassed. He had been "inefficient" with his energy, remember?

Nate didn't hit MJ with the same one two. He may have thrown that combo, but it didn't land the same as it did on Conor.

Maybe he invites a ground battle this time. You never know. It's a fight. Anything can happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back