• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All aboard the official PADDYWAGON! fighting next saturday!

ExhaustedSociableImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

vomit.gif

I not only know where my head is at, but I know exactly where his is going to be.

Mine is right here, and his will be chin up on the center line waiting to get teed off on sir.

I not only know where my head is at, but I know exactly where his is going to be.

Mine is right here, and his will be chin up on the center line waiting to get teed off on sir.
0% KO loss rate in 20 fights

<{titihmm}>

0% KO loss rate in 20 fights

<{titihmm}>

I like you so I'm not trying to a dick or anything here honest.
I watched him a couple of times before he came to the UFC and he's definitely a talented fighter.

If the dude he fought in his first UFC fight was a bit smarter he could've cause a myriad of problems...still think Paddy would've won however.

There are guys at that weight class as you know that throw bombs, and if keeps leading with his chin he's gonna get lit up bad.

Now, he's clearly tougher than the average guy no doubt, but he did get rocked his first fight...it only gets tougher from here especially @155.

If he fixes that and starts tucking his chin, he's gonna be a problem for a lot of guys especially because he's good on the ground.

Fair enough sir?

I've been following him since CW. He's improved but not sure if I'd call him a world beater. I'd be surprised if he makes it to the top 10 without ranking manipulation. He's improved lot but his striking defense is pretty bad and at least he use to accept being on the bottom which lost him rounds and some fights when he can't get the sub. We'll see. He's fun to watch at the very least.

I watched a former training partner completely nullify him a couple years ago (Bak), so I'm really not that impressed, because I don't think Bak would do that well in the UFC. . .

Strap
Me in Guv!! I’ll ride this Bus till it explodes.

I think Cerrone takes him out fairly easily. Remember seeing him get worked by Julian Erosa, then he got gifted a decision and puked all over the cage. I’m surprised by his hype tbh, came real close to losing his debut and didn’t really enter the UFC on a hot streak.

Back