News Aljo vs Dillashaw is the Co-main event for UFC 280, Abu Dhabi

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wait TJ gets an instant title shot after a several year long suspension for PEDs?

iu

jon-jones.gif

At the end of this one TJ will have confirmed that he is on the downside of his career

This is a tough freaking fight to pick. I feel that if Aljo fights similarly to how he did against Muhnoz, he may be successful. Dillashaw is a killer though and has strong wrestling; tough to say. I think I like Sterling, but stylistically, this may be his toughest test.

Why are they filling this card up.. UFC 179 needs some strengthening

Very good fight. I would prefer Aldo vs Aljamain, but it is what it is.

The question is: Can Aljamain deal with Dillashaw's striking? Because Dillashaw can definitely deal with Aljamain's wrestling. The factor here is more age than anything. If Dillashaw proves he can maintain a good pace and speed, he wins.

Best card of the year perhaps.
Hope TJ wins and then he fights Aldo next, although Aljo winning might be even better for Aldo.

Very good fight. I would prefer Aldo vs Aljamain, but it is what it is.

The question is: Can Aljamain deal with Dillashaw's striking? Because Dillashaw can definitely deal with Aljamain's wrestling. The factor here is more age than anything. If Dillashaw proves he can maintain a good pace and speed, he wins.
Same. Aldo vs Aljo was the fight to make but this is also good.
I think TJ still has what it takes to win.

I think Aljo makes it look easy. Was not very impressed with the way TJ struggled to eek out a split decision win over Sandhagen. He just looked slow and stck in the mud. (17-23 media outlets had the fight for Cory)
TJ fought with torn knee for 4 rounds and still was able to beat him after not fighting for 2 years. Also Sandhagen is a much better striker than Aljo.

Going tj here.. waa fucking aaah ped's but tj is the better fighter..

do i pick the actor who did legit win in his last match or a confirmed epo abuser. hard one tbh... Wanna see TJ win clean i guess

Back