Alistiar Overeem on JDS' face during the Cain fight: "extreme makeover lol"

jdsface.gif

BoetschandJuniorOW.jpg

and it only got worse, are there any photos of him 24 hours after the fight?

JDS deserves it. He's been taking pot shots at Overeem for months and was lucky he wasnt fighting Overeem or he for sure would have been ko'd!

I think Overeem has a point. You won't see his face swelling cuz of the anti-inflammatory properties of steroids.

I'm having so much fun reading all the bitter posts from JDS fans. Thank you for making me smile.

I'm having so much fun reading all the bitter posts from JDS fans. Thank you for making me smile.

+1

JDS talked a TON of shit about The Reem. Paybacks a bitch!

Deal with it.

please make JDS/Overeem fight before JDS/Cain 3, pleeease

keyboard warrior lol

i still think jds vs overeem is a good smash, too hard to pick a winner

Overrum is not one to be giving shit, with the amount of times he has crumbled and broken in the past he could only dream of being tough enough to stand up and take a beating like that

If Overeem loses his fight with Bigfoot, maybe he will get a chance to fight JDS sooner than expected.

Oh man, Alistair is really rubbing it in now.

I think he's a better fighter than JDS and I have him winning that fight but all this talk might come back to bite him if he's not careful.

Shrugs. Alistair shouldn't be responding to JDS shit. Just before the Cain fight in JDS last interview he was talking about shutting Alistairs mouth up. This was before Alistair really said anything bad (I think he just said JDS was afraid). Reem is obviously annoyed by the continuous trashtalk by the Brazilians (JDS, Bigfoot, Werdum). Reem was smart enough to wait till JDS got beaten up though. :icon_twis

If Overeem loses his fight with Bigfoot, maybe he will get a chance to fight JDS sooner than expected.

I think Dana said in the interview Overeem will fight before JDS. Unsure about this though. Dana is just thinking about money. :p

Let's see how he will do against Cain

I wanna see JDS vs Overeem sooo bad! And JDS started all the shit talk so Alistair poking fun of him now was to be expected.

No surprise, I expected Alistair to say something like that after all the shit talking JDS did.

JDS has been running his mouth about Overeem for a while now, fair play.

Back