Alistiar Overeem on JDS' face during the Cain fight: "extreme makeover lol"

Pretty cool gif. Pretty messed up that it came from Overeem. Where is the professionalism?

Lmao at the couple butthurt JDS fans.

Okkkkkkkayyy, whatever.

Alistar wants to mock faces? Why?

Look at his face- he looks like a dolphin . Cain's is all mashed up and concaved.

See JDS fought, what's their excuse?

Especially this one, lol.

Kind of like Alistair's extreme makeover when he started injectin... I mean, eating horse meat.

Funny a guy with Pudz in his av would take shots at any athlete for PED use..... really????

You lose you are subject to any and all ridicule.......esp. all the dumb non sense JDS was barking for years.............shut up......you are who we THOUGHT you were

I await all u reem haters crying when cain gets KTFO in even worse fashion than jds/cain 1

Hurt from what? The hypocrisy?

You need to seriously do something about your intellectual handicap -- crippled from the neck up and stop antagonizing.

Rustled-my-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1323.jpg

Overeem usually seems like a pretty cool guy most of the time but that's pretty low.

Yeah, that happens when you have a strong will and don't fold soon after the first bit of punishment.

Reem obv. can't relate.

you sir are a genius! and oh, that make over was at least the result of fighting, not ROIDing! lol

I like Cain, JDS, and Overeem. All very fun to watch fight. Overeem is just doing his trash talk which is part of the sport. That's not the way I would conduct myself personally but the Reem is who he is and I'm cool with that. I'd like to see Overeem fight both Cain and JDS as well as Nelson, and I'd like to see a trilogy fight with Cain and JDS just not right away.

Reem Would have been finished much earlier.

It's cute that he thinks that he isn't getting the exact same treatment.

No class from Reem, and nothing unexpected here.

Dude is a cheater whose legacy is horribly tainted.

His fans' strongest support for him cheating is the notion that everyone is probably cheating.

Lol.

extreme makeover?
you could say the same about reem's physique.....too soon? after his failed test?

Back