Alistiar Overeem on JDS' face during the Cain fight: "extreme makeover lol"

Whatever.

But. I would much rather see Overeem fight JDS than Cain.

JDS/Overeem, IMO, would be epic.

Overeem/Cain would result in an eventual takedown. Followed by Overeem turtling, as he does, under ground and pound from Cain.

Not to take anything away from Reem. Dude's a beast. But, styles make fights. And his style, so far as fan satisfaction goes, is much more suited to a fight against JDS.

Overeem would quit after the first round of that fight, how can he even talk....

No class from Reem, and nothing unexpected here.

Dude is a cheater whose legacy is horribly tainted.

His fans' strongest support for him cheating is the notion that everyone is probably cheating.

Lol.

Not an overeem fan by any stretch and I think Cain will run over him in dominating fashion.

Doesn't change the facts - most pro athletes are on something.

Not an overeem fan by any stretch and I think Cain will run over him in dominating fashion.

Doesn't change the facts - most pro athletes are on something.

but most are also smart enough to noy get caught

so maybe we should be mocking him not for using but for being dumb enough to not cycle off?

Overeem likes to laugh at these things because he knows it would never happen to him, cause he'd either get KOd or tap to strikes before much damage is done to him. He has no respect for heart. He's a douche.

Cool. Should be open a twitter account and post pics of Reem when Cain or JDS knocks his face off?

No class from Reem, and nothing unexpected here.

Dude is a cheater whose legacy is horribly tainted.

His fans' strongest support for him cheating is the notion that everyone is probably cheating.

Lol.
Most everyone is cheating.

I'd agree Overeem went too far, but JDS has been talking mad shit throughout later part of this year, he needed a humbling.

I could see if Overeem was the one that had done that to him, but don't see how Overeem is gloating that Cain beat JDS. JDS would still beat Roidereem and so would Cain.

Big fan of both guys but Overeem wouldn't have lasted half as long as JDS did.

I can't figure out whether I like 'Reem or not. He sort of loses me when he descends into these petty squabbles and bickering with other fighters. On the other hand, I know full well why I admire Cain, "Brown Pride" tattoo and all. Dude's pure class.

lol
25knb86.gif

Yeah, that happens when you have a strong will and don't fold soon after the first bit of punishment.

Reem obv. can't relate.

well said

Saying "extreme make-over" is going to far for you people ?? Really ??
All the trashtalk that fighters do, all the bad examples they set and this is what you dumbasses get upset about ?
This was actually funny.:icon_chee

Screen-Shot-2012-10-16-at-6.39.22-AM-500x5031.png

This fight needs to happen. Even if it's not for the belt.

Back