News Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris headlines UFC Oregon April 11th

vinnie245

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
84714116_2744696842232915_3312492839845232640_o.jpg

Amazing that Reem is still going even after the damage that he took, and he is still surprisingly articulate. War Reem!

I’m curious to see how Walt returns after the recent tragedy. It’s definitely a big test. I wish him the best.

This crazy motherfucker.

I made the thread "Who in their right mind would fight Walt?" after the tragedy.

And I should have fuckin known Mr Never Had A Fuck To Give

Fuck it

WAR The Demolition Man

Ya I fuckin said it

giphy.gif

I’m curious to see how Walt returns after the recent tragedy. It’s definitely a big test. I wish him the best.

He should have received an easier fight IMO.
I know he is ranked pretty high but I think he deserves a pass.

I think Walt is a fast and powerful guy and I think although Reem will probably be more technical, he will get KO'D. As a fan of both these guys I'm not too happy with the matchup

Rough spot for both men

Reem truly is a vampire/wolverine hybrid
His longevity never ceases to amaze me

Reem seems to get set up for the fall more often now days. They match him with some heavy hitters all the time. He did good in his last fight all the way until the last few seconds. Love the demolishon man, been a fan forever, but he is a gatekeeper for people to build their name off of nowadays. There are plenty of guys he can beat, just never fights them.

Sucks to see either guy lose. I'm Reem's fan, but it would be nice to see Walt win as well.
But if I have to choose.. war Reem!

Also, you can tell this pic is before his last fight took place ;)

Ahhh fuck come on UFC... I'm not going to root against Walt FFS but Overeem has been one of my fav since 2003... REEEEEEEE

Reem seems to get set up for the fall more often now days. They match him with some heavy hitters all the time. He did good in his last fight all the way until the last few seconds. Love the demolishon man, been a fan forever, but he is a gatekeeper for people to build their name off of nowadays. There are plenty of guys he can beat, just never fights them.

If only they gave Reem the same rankings treatment as JDS. Came back from suspension and was in the top 4 after 2 fights.
Reem wins 2 in a row, moved up like 1 position to 6th?
Feel he would have a good chance against most above him.

If only they gave Reem the same rankings treatment as JDS. Came back from suspension and was in the top 4 after 2 fights.
Reem wins 2 in a row, moved up like 1 position to 6th?
Feel he would have a good chance against most above him.
Yeah they definately didnt give him the preferential treatment some others get. Dana puts him in there to get knocked out in spectacular fashion.

Another KO loss for the poor reem. Walt will be coming in with a load to unload.

Yeah they definately didnt give him the preferential treatment some others get. Dana puts him in there to get knocked out in spectacular fashion.

If he got the same treatment as JDS, I think he'd be fighting for the title IMO.

I'm thinking so to, waste of his last few years.

If he got the same treatment as JDS, I think he'd be fighting for the title IMO.

I'm thinking so to, waste of his last few years.

He did fight for the title, against the current champ, he got put away in round 1.

His last fight he got put away.

Lets not gloss over the fact he gets destroyed by top guys, often.

Let THE REEM gatekeep making fucking 750k a fight.

^^^Reem got that sweet contract^^^
Other guys should hire his manager

Nothing against 'Reem at all, but no way could I root against Walt after what's happened. I'll probably root for him to win every fight.

This crazy motherfucker.

I made the thread "Who in their right mind would fight Walt?" after the tragedy.

And I should have fuckin known Mr Never Had A Fuck To Give

Fuck it

WAR The Demolition Man

Ya I fuckin said it

giphy.gif

When you're getting $800,000 though, it's easy not to give fucks.

Back