News Alistair Overeem vs Walt Harris headlines UFC Oregon April 11th

Happens a lot after traumatic events. People want to prove they can get back, but usually after the elation of making it that's enough. I mean he's 36 anyway, which I guess for heavyweight is like 21

Happens a lot after traumatic events. People want to prove they can get back, but usually after the elation of making it that's enough. I mean he's 36 anyway, which I guess for heavyweight is like 21

He's still going to need to make a living and prize fighting is how he does that.

Feel bad for Overeem.

I have a feeling he will be receiving brutal GnP while already unconcious as Walt Harris excercises his demons.

excercises his demons.

giphy.gif

unless you're a superstar making 800k a fight, mma is not a smart career option, especially if you're in the tail end of your career and haven't made it yet. save the CTE.

He's fighting in the UFC the most prestigious organization. He's won his last 4 fights and makes over $100k per fight.

You're right he should go work customer service for Comcast.

He's fighting in the UFC the most prestigious organization. He's won his last 4 fights and makes over $100k per fight.

You're right he should go work customer service for Comcast.

Got a source on the 100k? I'd be very surprised if true

Got a source on the 100k? I'd be very surprised if true

Events Earnings

UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs Edwards $140,000
UFC Fight Night: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy $136,000
UFC 232 $72,000
UFC Fight Night: Rivera vs. Moraes $65,000
UFC 217 $33,000
UFC 216 $28,000

https://playerswiki.com/walt-harris

In addition to whatever he makes on sponsors being a UFC athlete. You're right though dude he should go sell phones at Verizon.

Overeem is such a beast , fights anyone goddamn it. Legend in my eyes. Walt by k.o first round though

Events Earnings

UFC Fight Night: dos Anjos vs Edwards $140,000
UFC Fight Night: Iaquinta vs. Cowboy $136,000
UFC 232 $72,000
UFC Fight Night: Rivera vs. Moraes $65,000
UFC 217 $33,000
UFC 216 $28,000

https://playerswiki.com/walt-harris

In addition to whatever he makes on sponsors being a UFC athlete. You're right though dude he should go sell phones at Verizon.

His last fight was 40/40 + bonuses. That's awful pay for a professional sportsman. Take out training costs and it's not much at all.

Why are you implying he has to work at some bullshit dead end job? I'm sure he has more going for him than working at Verizon.

His last fight was 40/40 + bonuses. That's awful pay for a professional sportsman. Take out training costs and it's not much at all.

Why are you implying he has to work at some bullshit dead end job? I'm sure he has more going for him than working at Verizon.

Hes a prize fighter not in the nfl

He makes probably $300-500k a year dude

He has an AA in physeical. education and lives in florida

Finally got to meet Alistair couple weeks ago he did a free seminar at my gym really awesome guy

If only they gave Reem the same rankings treatment as JDS. Came back from suspension and was in the top 4 after 2 fights.
Reem wins 2 in a row, moved up like 1 position to 6th?
Feel he would have a good chance against most above him.

What? He has a good shot against Blaydes, Stipe, Jair and Ngannou? Didnt all 4 brutally finish him. Reems the only guy with damn near 20 losses who people still think is champ material.

Harris hasn't had a listed payout in years. You have no idea what hes making.

This crazy motherfucker.

I made the thread "Who in their right mind would fight Walt?" after the tragedy.

And I should have fuckin known Mr Never Had A Fuck To Give

Fuck it

WAR The Demolition Man

Ya I fuckin said it

giphy.gif

Definitely. War DemOneOfTheMostPainfullyBlatantExamplesOfBallsToTheWallPEDAbuseInCombatSportsHistoryOlition Man

Back