Alistair Overeem vs. Andrei Arlovski Set For UFC Rotterdam Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Arlovski by ko. Overeem should gtfo of Jacksons, Arlovski was there long before him.

I think the ufc wants reem fighting for a belt. Arlovski sadly is less dangerous than browne. God that hurt to type.
That's simply just not true. AA is more dangerous. Fight makes no sense, he's fighting a teammate and also versus Browne he could've avenged a f-ing loss. Hooray for making zero sense. I wish Reem would be fighitng Miocic, but whatever.

Hoping they add Tarec vs Einstein as well. Krylov is also probably gonna be on this card as well, maybe against someone like Ed Herman I think would be nice. Also hoping Kowalkiewicz, Mustafaev, Moroz, Kish, Pesta, and Edilov land on this card. Germaine de Randamie should also be on the card. I definitely think this card will turn out better than the Zagreb card.

Any good Dutch fighters out there the ufc could sign for it?
Saffiedine vs. Tumenov is a great fight. I'd like to see Krylov vs. Cirkunov added as well. And if that Calderwood vs. Waterson rumor is true this would be a good card for that.

Also yeah, Overeem is gonna mess Andrei up
Well, it's usually the fights we expect Reem to win, he loses. When he expect him to lose, he wins. I see an upset and unlike some I consider AA to be more dangerous.

I'm not really into team mate fights, but can't complain about this main event. I live 45mins away from Rotterdam, will be my first UFC show.
Good for you man! Enjoy.

Agree about teammate fights being weird. I wonder how close these two are though? I mean do they train together a lot? Are they friends now?

That's simply just not true. AA is more dangerous. Fight makes no sense, he's fighting a teammate and also versus Browne he could've avenged a f-ing loss. Hooray for making zero sense. I wish Reem would be fighitng Miocic, but whatever.
I dont know bro. Arlovski is older, chinnier, slower, possibly more powerful but way less reach and height advantage. As much as we hate browne we have to understand he is the more dangerous fight.

Wait a minute, don't they both train in Jackson/Winkeljohn gym? I didn't see an announcement about either of them leaving it.

Regardless, Stick&MoveReem should have this unless Arlovski catches him with a bomb

Good for you man! Enjoy.

Agree about teammate fights being weird. I wonder how close these two are though? I mean do they train together a lot? Are they friends now?
i don't think they are friends. reem goes hard af while training (like the dutch do) and injures everyone in sparring, including arlovski

Battle of the two worst chins lol. Wouldn't wanna bet on this fight

Fight will not be boring,, that's BS. Fight however doesn't make sense.

Ha, thanks for the guarantee dude. I'm coming to take out of your ass if they put on a CC/Mir performance though.

I dont know bro. Arlovski is older, chinnier, slower, possibly more powerful but way less reach and height advantage. As much as we hate browne we have to understand he is the more dangerous fight.
The advantage of the Jackson camp is gone, now Reem faces a teammate. I think AA is more dangerous and purely as a fighter he can do more damage to Overeem. First fight versus Travis Browne, Reem lost to himself. He had no cardio left after just a few minutes. Think versus AA Reem just has to survive the first onslaught, I guess. Fight smart. I remember AA and Travis both looking terrible in their fight, even though it was an awesome fight to watch. Anyway, we'll see. Really not a fan of this fight. Mainly because I like both fighters and well, I don't want to see either lose. Just like I don't like the fact JDS might be knocked out again.

To say these guys have glass chins is an insult to glass.

Somehow, double KO in the first round.

The advantage of the Jackson camp is gone, now Reem faces a teammate. I think AA is more dangerous and purely as a fighter he can do more damage to Overeem. First fight versus Travis Browne, Reem lost to himself. He had no cardio left after just a few minutes. Think versus AA Reem just has to survive the first onslaught, I guess. Fight smart. I remember AA and Travis both looking terrible in their fight, even though it was an awesome fight to watch. Anyway, we'll see. Really not a fan of this fight. Mainly because I like both fighters and well, I don't want to see either lose. Just like I don't like the fact JDS might be knocked out again.
Im a fan of both as well. Hey we can do a friendly sig bet if you would like on the fight.

I would have rather had Overeem vs Stipe for the next title shot. I am hoping that Werdum get injured so that Overeem fights Stipe instead.

Overeem vs Arlovski is a crap fight and makes no sense at all.

Hoping for Arlovski to get the KO. This basically confirms that Stipe is getting the next shot. Also since most of the top guys at heavyweight are already fighting, perhaps we'll see Cain vs Browne.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back