Alistair Overeem vs. Andrei Arlovski Set For UFC Rotterdam Main Event (Poll)

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some people seriously expected Cain? Wut. At this rate, Cain is done in the UFC.

Anyway, I think Overeem will win, but I want Arlovski to win. Either way, I'm a fan of both these guys.

I think Andrei will get touches on Overeem and knock him out. I actually hope Reem wins in front of the Dutch but I'm still not convinced he has a chin.

Going with Arlovski.

Reems last three opponents were overmatched in the kickboxing department.

Arlovski. Alistair has been trying to find that one perfect punch too much... He's been super tentative. I think arlovski blasts through that.

This is due to needing a fight while they hash out the title picture. I have to assume there is already a contract signed by werdum to fight stipe at this point.

This is a thoery. But the only one that makes sense.

I understand that there aren't much options.But why not Browne?

Now,personally I don't care if its Browne or Arlovski,I give Reem a solid chance against both.

But from UFC's perspective,to sell the fight moderately easier,it makes sense to match up 2 guys coming off a win.

I was hoping for Browne or Cain as I want both of these guys win their next fight but it's going to be fun as hell either way! I've bought plane tickets to Netherlands that weekend already so my body is ready

Overeem getting no love for knocking out JDS but Stipe gets all the love for knocking out Arlovski? What's next; Cain vs. Todd Duffee for the #1 contender spot?

I wonder where they are training for it...I'd imagine Reem will be in Thailand or Holland.

I also think he has the mental big brother edge over AA. Remember when AA was complaining he was hurting him in practice?

Going with Arlovski.

Reems last three opponents were overmatched in the kickboxing department.
And Andrei isn't? Reem is the way better kickboxer at this point in their careers.

I dont like this fight~both guys are equally lovable

This fight doesn't make sense, Alistair is on a streak and now he's facing a teamm8 coming off of a loss?
That and Struve vs Bigfoot a fight nobody in the world wants to see, UFC Rotterdam is off to a horrible start and it's only going to get worse.

For some reason I think this will be an excruciatingly boring fight.

Hope I'm wrong though, and I don't care who wins.

I dont like this fight~both guys are equally lovable
Way of the road I guess. So many fights are like that for me. Doesn't change the fact I want to to see them. Hate to see either lose but shit at least the division is moving!

I understand that there aren't much options.But why not Browne?

Now,personally I don't care if its Browne or Arlovski,I give Reem a solid chance against both.

But from UFC's perspective,to sell the fight moderately easier,it makes sense to match up 2 guys coming off a win.
I think the ufc wants reem fighting for a belt. Arlovski sadly is less dangerous than browne. God that hurt to type.

For some reason I think this will be an excruciatingly boring fight.

Hope I'm wrong though, and I don't care who wins.
Fight will not be boring,, that's BS. Fight however doesn't make sense.

Fight is pretty much set.

Reem vs Arlovski
Struve vs Bigfoot

Nice start so far
Hoping they add Tarec vs Einstein as well. Krylov is also probably gonna be on this card as well, maybe against someone like Ed Herman I think would be nice. Also hoping Kowalkiewicz, Mustafaev, Moroz, Kish, Pesta, and Edilov land on this card. Germaine de Randamie should also be on the card. I definitely think this card will turn out better than the Zagreb card.

Any good Dutch fighters out there the ufc could sign for it?

If Arlovski connects clean... anything can happen.

Reem by decision.

Back