Alistair did used ped, but he works his ass off

Lol @ this hardworking mythology when most roiders are actually using it as a shortcut to get by/pass people who are actually really working hard, because the roiders didn't have the drive/willpower/patience
Agreed. It's a shortcut. But you still have to work your ass off for it, though. Plus, you're putting shit in your body, which is dangerous. Ped users are pretty crazy and it shows us how willing athletes are to go for the gold (shit, you know in Russia the government even helped the athletes with labs and shit, that was 2014).

In Reems case, I think him off whatever shit he might have been on, is a good thing, since he evolved as a fighter again. He was very one dimensional when he was bigger. Finnish opponent in first round or be killed in the second because I have 0 gastank.

My english is that bad?
For someone living in France it is aight. ;)

Grammar police agents online are dickheads, they have zero to add. Because they can't contribute, they come with shit like that.

On your picture though, you using peds? I am guessing yes, because you made this thread? For me, people can do whatever the f... they want to, but it's still poison and unnatural shit you put in your body. And in all honesty, I workout and I know shit would look much better if I actually used whatever, but I don't think it is worth it. Just like I am not willing to give up good food. :D

My english is that bad?

No, it isn't at all. You just had some minor mistakes in tense that are very easy to make and in no way make your post unreadable. The guy was just being a dick.

to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Ped become a problem when there is a missmatch imo.
Me fail English? That's unpossible!

So using PEDS is bad only if you don't work your ass off?

It's certainly wasteful. And we abhor waste. So sure. I guess. Why not?

to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Of course Brock And Overeem Are working out, but you Are VERY WRONG!

I will use Dianabol as an example, since I have first hand knowledge of it, And it was government funded for the US Olympic team. It is also an efficient steroid, like Brock And Overeem used.

If you do a four week cycle of Dianabol, And just sit on the couch And eat chips, you will still grow nearly four times AS much muscle as if you work out really hard without the stuff. Imagine if you also lift at the same time.

It is common to gain 20 lbs of muscle during a 4-5 week cycle.

You Are very wrong, TS.

Not true.

http://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleTop
http://www.jaminthompson.com/blog/2010/11/29/ugly-truth-about-steroids/

This study indicates that you DON’T even have to step foot in the gym if you are juicing to induce muscle hyperthrophy.
I think while this is true in regard to people who start at a base of 0 or close enough - their body is adapting to it's new levels of testosterone. I can't imagine the same results in someone who is already fairly built starting to take test and stopping working out. I imagine they'd stay the same, or atrophy more slowly based on how built they are and how much test they're on.

As such, I don't think you'd be able to achieve the physique of a UFC fighter without a lot of work regardless of roids - though roids do make it much, much easier. I tend to just assume that they're all on the juice - and would do if I were a fighter, so instead of resting on my laurels thinking "the roids are going to give me an advantage over these natural dudes" I'd be trying to work harder than them even if I were juicing.

All this begs the question, then: if PEDs give you such an advantage, and people are getting caught with PEDs but the playing field looks fairly level, how is this possible without everyone being on something or other? I suppose the answer is that the stuff they seem to be able to hide from USADA doesn't give you as steep an advantage as other PEDS.

Philosophical debate imo

There's no philosophical debate over whether or not it's cheating. It's against the rules, ergo it's cheating. There's a debate to be had over whether it should be against the rules, but until the rules are changed it is cheating.

increasing your Testosterone also makes you feel fucking great from a psychological point of view. Therefore, someone who's test levels are sky high will find it ten times easier to get themselves to the gym for hours at a time than the average schmoe

Of course Brock And Overeem Are working out, but you Are VERY WRONG!

I will use Dianabol as an example, since I have first hand knowledge of it, And it was government funded for the US Olympic team. It is also an efficient steroid, like Brock And Overeem used.

If you do a four week cycle of Dianabol, And just sit on the couch And eat chips, you will still grow nearly four times AS much muscle as if you work out really hard without the stuff. Imagine if you also lift at the same time.

It is common to gain 20 lbs of muscle during a 4-5 week cycle.

You Are very wrong, TS.

As you seem to have first hand knowledge, care to weigh in on my musings above? First paragraph is kind of how I understand it to work, though without too much knowledge so input is welcome.

You don't have to train as hard to get better results. i.e cheatin. Reem is cheat and liar.

Liar? Like he stole you 20 dollars?
Lmao it always make me laugh those type of comments

ABSOLUTELY DISAGREE............... PED's MAKE MISMATCH'S. ex. The top 18 tour de france winners were ALL DOPERS... Yes you have to work hard. so? When you fight at that level they are all working hard. PED's multiply the effect of your work.

Every fighter trains hard, but PED's make you gain quicker, stronger muscle faster. It's a cheat for a reason. It's a shortcut.

I dnt like comparison with other sports, lets stick to mma and fighting in general.

So you telling me peds make you more "motiwatid"? ( using some khabib russian accent lol)

no one doubt that he worked his ass off in the gym,but dude...
Alistair-Overeem.jpg

no one doubt that he worked his ass off in the gym,but dude...
Alistair-Overeem.jpg

I think overeem becomed a horse because he truly hated those early knock outs in the beggining of his career.

This dude dnt fight for the money imo, he just have that deep desire to hurts people. To get a revenge on life.

I dnt like comparison with other sports, lets stick to mma and fighting in general.

So you telling me peds make you more "motiwatid"? ( using some khabib russian accent lol)
They do. Elevated testosterone makes you more willing to work out.

That's not even delving into the human psychology of how seeing large improvements in yourself motivates you more

?
If that were true why would anyone take them?
If you are the better fighter you'll win, otherwise you'll lose, regardless.

Back