Alistair did used ped, but he works his ass off

I think overeem becomed a horse because he truly hated those early knock outs in the beggining of his career.

This dude dnt fight for the money imo, he just have that deep desire to hurts people. To get a revenge on life.
well,people said that he likes to bully fighters in the gym, even Rumble wanted to ko him.

to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Ped become a problem when there is a missmatch imo.

Virtually all pro fighters train thier asses off you tard. The ones who do so and take peds obviously have an unfair advantage.

you know that if you inject testosterone even without training you gain muscle? he had way way higher test then the average guy. if you inject that amount and don't go to the gym you would still make progress

Mark Hunt is the worst, he doesn't use PEDs nor does he work his ass off but he does cry like a bitch

Anabolic peds allow you to train harder bro, by facilitating recovery as well as increasing power speed, so forth but mainly by facilitating recovery, via enhanced no2 retention, protein synthesis, and higher igf1.

I do think Alastair does work his ass off, but peds are a part of facilitating that work-training process.

Overeem gets a pass around here despite most of his MMA and K1 accomplishments happening while blatantly being on horsemeat.

You guys vilify and degenerate anyone you don't like and invalidate their entire careers, while being hypocritical with shit like this...

Sure... Dawg.

alistair-overeem-evolution.jpg

Quite possibly the biggest fraud in MMA history.

lol @ all the puny non lifters who think you can take roids and do nothing else to build quality muscle.

well,people said that he likes to bully fighters in the gym, even Rumble wanted to ko him.

Johnson has a conviction for knocking women around and has been dogged by further accusations subsequently, so he's hardly one to talk when it comes to being a bully.

to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Ped become a problem when there is a missmatch imo.

I love it that sherdog is a place where people feel free to start a thread on PEDs without even understanding the basics of the the topic well enough to know that Overeem's PED use was the REASON he COULD "train like hell."

Stopped reading at "did used"

So went regular people trained, get tired, and rest to recover, it's their fault for not using PED to push further in training?

As you seem to have first hand knowledge, care to weigh in on my musings above? First paragraph is kind of how I understand it to work, though without too much knowledge so input is welcome.
If you train hard, every week, after a long time, your body doesn't change much. You stay the same, strength is more or less the same, and you dont gain much. Like any athlete.

Then, if you start doing the strong stuff, you will grow really fast. In a month you will have more progress than you did the whole previous year.

Even for a serious athlete, the changed Are incredible. Strength is unmatched, And if BJ Penn started the strong stuff, he would look like GSP just In a few months. I am of course talking about the strong stuff that makes you need estrogen blockers, And make muscles grow.

I am also of course not accusing GSP. Just comparing bodies.

They give steroids to small kids that have problems growing
These little kids dont go the gym but they do grow more muscle etc.

Back