Alistair did used ped, but he works his ass off

FrenchHeavyWeight

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Ped become a problem when there is a missmatch imo.

alistair-overeem-evolution.jpg

Also clean fighters have to train

I don't care too much if someone did use it if he is still a great fighter without it, and Reem is.

to every "retard" talking about steroids, it dont magically make you grow muscle. You still have to train like shit or it just becomes a waste.Overeem trained like hell to get his strength, give credit where its due.

Mark said he will killed brock even tho he was on ped, day after he got his fat ass on the ground for three rounds he started to cry. I like mark dnt get me wrong, but in the big league ped or not its the better fighter who will win.

Ped become a problem when there is a missmatch imo.
4.jpg

These kids worked hard to print this Coke Label!!!

There's evidence that show that just taking anabolics and not training will increase muscle mass quicker than weightlifting itself (this is of course dependent of the individual) but for athletes just assume everyone is on PEDS and that """natural""" talent, training hard is still very important but them attaining their physique is 95% thanks to the drugs

It actually does make you magically grow muscle. If you increase your test levels you'll gain muscle mass no matter what you do.

If you train and eat well you'll accelerate the process but steroids really do magically build muscle mass. Try them, you'll see.

4.jpg

These kids worked hard to print this Coke Label!!!

Your parents for sure worked hard to make you say some stupid shit like this.

Yeah little childrens are slave in third world countrys, wow thanks i didnt knew that buddy

Ok, guys. The issue is settled.
PEDs are OK. SOURCE: TS.
Let's pack up.

Surely you must realize that there is a difference between maximizing the baseline muscle mass in untrained men and facilitating supranatural muscle growth in athletes. Those men would not continue to grow in mass year after year of living a sedentary lifestyle while being injected with exogenous test.
What part of people who sit on a couch all day long eating doritos and never work out but take steroids still gain more muscle than naturals who workout religiously and follow a good nutrition plan?

Your parents for sure worked hard to make you say some stupid shit like this.

Yeah little childrens are slave in third world countrys, wow thanks i didnt knew that buddy
I... I don't think you actually read the img, did you?

I'll post it again since you're not too bright
4.jpg

Back