Aliens give you a space ship and power over Earth......

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 457759

So here is the scenario. You are abducted by an advanced Alien race that has future aspirations of taking over earth for it's resources. So they need traitors and Allies among us to help them pave the way for their plans. In exchange for you're undying loyalty they give you a space ship far more advanced and outside of any Human capability. It's massive, the size of a Star cruiser. It has faster than light travel, it's technology makes it invincible to any human military technology. You are free to force your will on the governments of the world, and impose any changes you like. If America, or any country resists. You can punish them as you see fit. It's manned by a crew of loyal Aliens who give you council and support. You can also take with you any humans you like.

But in Exchange for this you have to sell out humanity. Would you do it?

Abso fuckin lutely

pinky-and-the-brain.jpg

Well it sounds like the aliens have the technology and firepower to take over Earth with or without your help. Might as well be on the winning side.

no cuz loyalty

also in b4 "i for one welcome our new alien overlords"

Well it sounds like the aliens have the technology and firepower to take over Earth with or without your help. Might as well be on the winning side.

They arent evil. They would rather not cause a genocide hence wanting human help.

They arent evil. They would rather not cause a genocide hence wanting human help.

So if they don't get human help, they'll give up and go home or will they try to take over anyway?

This world has become a disease and I'm the cure.

Depends on the Star Cruiser. Trek or wars?

No.

Earth First!

goddam. remind me to nvr entrust my life in ur guy's hands

"curse u guys & ur sudden but inevitable betrayal!!!"

Depends on the Star Cruiser. Trek or wars?

You're free to use your imagination. The point is its very large scale and is invincible to human tech. It has shields, cloaking ability, faster than light travel. Transporters, holodecks, and advanced weaponry. Destroying an American Naval fleet without a scratch would be nothing.

I for one welcome our alien overlords.

Back