Aliens give you a space ship and power over Earth......

• Thread starter Deleted member 457759
  • Start date
Once on the ship I would sneeze, which would kill them all, save the world, then float helplessly through space sacrificing myself.

You

I'd say "Oh thanks, aliens!!!'

I'd hop in my ship, turn the plasma turrets on... and then quickly swivel the ship around, pointing the guns at the aliens and their ships and blow them all up.

First clip on those plasma turrets gonna be full of blanks bro. You don't conquer the galaxy falling for dat shit

I'd say "Oh thanks, aliens!!!'

I'd hop in my ship, turn the plasma turrets on... and then quickly swivel the ship around, pointing the guns at the aliens and their ships and blow them all up.

Yeah, because Aliens intelligent enough to build ships capable of destroying our entire planet would never see that move coming...:icon_twis:icon_twis

First clip on those plasma turrets gonna be full of blanks bro. You don't conquer the galaxy falling for dat shit

That's why you have to burn through the first fake clip as fast as possible...
Then reload and start shooting them with the good stuff.

Yeah, because Aliens intelligent enough to build ships capable of destroying our entire planet would never see that move coming...:icon_twis:icon_twis

But there's more detail that I left out.

I'd be acting all wide-eyed and ingratiating. "Oh thank you, Mr. Alien! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!" "it's soooo cool how you guys taught yourself to fly across the universe like this. You guys must be really smart!!"

And I'd act really dumb too. Like 'innocent dumb'... I'd try entering the space ship through the exhaust or something. And then be like "oh silly me".
Then I'd take my car keys out of my pocket and try using them on the ship.

Maybe even drop the keys on the ground and start doing that thing where you kick the thing away from you that you're trying to pick up.

No need for a spaceship nations are already trifling over resources like mad bandits. :icon_chee

Back