News Ali to Tony Ferguson on Twitter: "Makhachev will be ready for you"

What a fucking turd this guy is, an absolute bottom feeder.

Yeah, let me hype up a potential fight with a guy on a 3-fight losing streak.

Why don't you feed your guy to one of your other clients like Gaethje or Dariush.

I hope Moises pulls off the upset. This shitty troll of a manager + toxic fanbase are going to turn many MMA fans against this guy.
Who is that in your av?

Assking for a friend

Islam is a can crusher, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davi Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz

He had 2 options between Fiziev and Moises and of course he picked the easier fight. Now he wants Tony on 3 fight losing streak

Last edited:
A win over Tony gave Oliveira a TS and Beneil #3 ranking.

Tony is overrated but the UFC seems to reward people who beat him so I can see the motivation to want to fight him, especially when the rest of the top 10 is ducking Islam
Once, defeating BJ Penn could have made you the GOAT contender.
With each loss your stock is getting smaller. Tony is on a 3 fight losing streak.
It has nothing to do with his skills, just simple ranking math.

This is a shit move. Islam should be looking for a live one.

Islam is a can crusher, look at his last 2 opponents:

Davis Ramos, a guy who went 0-1 in Bellator with a loss to journeyman Rickels and got CUT
Drew Dober, went 0-2 against Bellator fighters, he lost to Brooks and Girtz

He had 2 options between Fiziev and Moises and of course he picked the easier fight. Now he wants Tony on 3 fight losing streak
Dober is a bum because of those losses in 2012 and 2009? <Lmaoo> You might as well call Kamaru Usman a bum because he lost to Jose Caceres in 2013.
{<jordan}

Tony should be getting a gimme fight next. Not Islam.
why should tony get a gimme fight? this isnt boxing, i hope he continues to get his ass kicked right into retirement. his carcauss is good nourishment for the upcoming lws

Hes basically saying Makhachev cant wait to hump you for 3 rounds

Lol why would Tony want this fight after being controlled on the ground for 30 minutes

Ferg needs to fight a striker. So he can either get a win or get KOd and retire.

Tony needs to fight a striker next. Islam needs to fight someone with strong wrestling fundamentals like Dariush or Gregor. Both of those guys can beat Islam that's why Ali won't call them out

At the end of the day, there are no easy fights for Tony from here on out.
might as well get him a money manager and have him fight conor. If he's going to sacrifice himself to the Just Bleed Gods he should at least get a good payday out of it.

There are much better options for Islam out there than Tony, although he would be a relatively highly ranked win for Makhachev, but a win like that would only bre questionable at best. In the grand scheme It honestly doesn’t matter who Tony fights in the top 15, its almost as if he aged a decade in less than a year time. He looked gunshy and unathletic against Dariush and Charles, as a big Tony proponent it’s sad to see a guy seemingly so driven to end his own career on a losing skid. He absolutely believes that he’s going to be able to make adjustments and get back his mojo, but the guys who age gracefully begin to adapt their game before the skills completely erode, for instance Edgar, Aldo, or Wonderboy, Overeem, Arlovski... I could go on about how all those fighters have good fundamentals to begin with, but I’d only be schilling Din Thomas...LoL.

The reality is that Father Time is undefeated and MMA is brutal on aging vets, especially in the lower weight classes, Tony should take a big step down in competition to actually see what he’s got left to work with. I’m thinking that with his price tag, that’s not going to be an option, he definitely needs to stay away from any decent grappler’s, like Islam for example
<36>

Prime tony?<45>
HIs style is tailor made for Diaz to make him a punching bag. Porier also.

Lol .. What has diaz done besides beat Conor?
You're new to MMA i can tell.
Those power puff punches will not affect Tony. He would walk right through them .
You forgot how easy rda, Thompson Benson, and many more whooped diaz.
Tony fuked up rda and Thompson.

Okay, to all you idiots quoting me - I'm not even reading your replies, so go argue with someone else.

Lol .. What has diaz done besides beat Conor?
You're new to MMA i can tell.
Those power puff punches will not affect Tony. He would walk right through them .
You forgot how easy rda, Thompson Benson, and many more whooped diaz.
Tony fuked up rda and Thompson.

Na your just a classic diaz hater shill. Diaz would embarrass tony style wise. Compare there recent fights and see tony has been exposed badly and broke mentally

Back