News Ali to Tony Ferguson on Twitter: "Makhachev will be ready for you"

Isn't Ali already 2-0 against Tony with his first guy Justin ruining Tony's career for good, beating off a life time. Gotta love the haters hating on Ali because he has half the roster, best MMA manager of all time.

He should campaign for the fight against Chandler. A win over Tony means nothing for Makhachev in terms of getting closer to the titleshot.

I understand that Islam struggles to get a good fight in the top 10. What I dont get is why Ali of all people is complaining about this? Isnt he the manager of Gaethje or Dariush? Instead of trying to barely let clients of his fight, because he wants to grow his little empire, he should ask Dariush why he isnt interested in fighting Islam.

Congratulations on supporting a coward.
, the man who calls himself TITS wrote behind the safety of his computer keyboard.

Ali is a businessman, who’s best interest is getting his clients the best fight options possible. Who fucking cares about cowardice?

Doesn't his client already have a fight lined up in July against a ranked guy? Maybe he should focus on that first, then maybe after that he can try to get a fight with Poirier, Gaethje, or Dariush?
Does he now? Where’s the news confirming that the fight is a done deal?

Everything is open when the names haven’t been signed on the dotted line yet.

try to use your brain before posting next time.

Nah, too easy. If Islam gets past Moises I'd like to see Islam vs Dariush. The newer crop of LW contenders facing each other to see which one will contend soon.

Nate Diaz would destroy Ferguson. Been saying since day 1.
<{natewhut}>
Back in the day I favor Tony. Tony is rapidly declining. I don't see him winning against ranked fighters at this point. He looks absolutely terrible. It's really sad.

Need to set the bar higher for a guy on a hot win streak. Tony is chewed up bubble gum at this point.

Can't help but laugh at the balllickers who still view Islam getting a Win over a "big name" Ferguson as some sort of vindication for Khabib after all these years.

It was borderline pathetic after Tony got washed by Do Bronx. At this point its just shameful and embarrassing, but we need more top 10 continues to duck Islam threads so have at it Sherdog

Tony should play it smart and go for Felder or RDA. Maybe even Hooker

This is the kind of unranked fighter he should be calling out so I'm not mad.

Not really a fair fight after what we've seen from Tony. Thiago Moises will be a more competitive fight for Islam.

He should campaign for the fight against Chandler. A win over Tony means nothing for Makhachev in terms of getting closer to the titleshot.

A win over Tony gave Oliveira a TS and Beneil #3 ranking.

Tony is overrated but the UFC seems to reward people who beat him so I can see the motivation to want to fight him, especially when the rest of the top 10 is ducking Islam

lol at Ali trying to build a name for his boring dagestani wrestler number 542 by beating 37 year old dinosaur fossil Tony Ferguson

Last edited:
Ali acting like a gangster on twitter again.

Back