Rumored Ali Abdelaziz warns UFC fighters about USADA..

I don't give the slightest fuck about Ali, I care about accusing someone if being a terrorist because he had friends that were known to have some extreme views. These are the people Ali ratted on and their biggest act of terrorism was identity theft.

There is 0 evidence of the man ever doing anything even remotely related to terrorism yet people still parrot this bullshit because Conor said so, innocent until proven guilty no?

How many people gave snitched on the mob while never actually being members? Same shit dude.

Zero evidence? Ali came to the U.S. in 1996 under false pretenses of training for the Olympics. He’s then quickly accepted into a radical group with few members, a group that has direct ties to those who attacked WTC in 1993. Check out his rap sheet it’s a mile long, it’s obvious at some point the police used one of his charges to get him to start snitching on his group. He gave info to the fbi for years before they decided he couldn’t be trusted anymore.
There may not be a first hand account of Ali directly committing an act of terror, but to brush it off as some baseless claim is absurd. He’s associated himself with terrorist groups, has nothing to do with what Conor said.

Wish USADA could catch Ali and ban him for 4 years.

Zero evidence? Ali came to the U.S. in 1996 under false pretenses of training for the Olympics. He’s then quickly accepted into a radical group with few members, a group that has direct ties to those who attacked WTC in 1993. Check out his rap sheet it’s a mile long, it’s obvious at some point the police used one of his charges to get him to start snitching on his group. He gave info to the fbi for years before they decided he couldn’t be trusted anymore.
There may not be a first hand account of Ali directly committing an act of terror, but to brush it off as some baseless claim is absurd. He’s associated himself with terrorist groups, has nothing to do with what Conor said.
Man I've read the article outlining the allegations and reasons behind them and it's the flimsiest case ever.

The ties between his group and the 93 group was also basically nothing besides being in the same city and one of there members having met and expressed admiration towards the 93 groups leader and his ideology.

They stopped using him because they realized they were wasting time and money on a guy giving them information about a group doing nothing but basic small time OC shit.

I'm not defending the guy and he has done some shady shit but if he was this dangerous terrorist people try to pretend he was to the point the FBI felt he couldn't be trusted do you really think they would have allowed him to continue living and working in your country because that seems far more absurd.

There’s plenty of evidence on this guy and that’s literally all you have. “BUT he didn’t change his name!” Lol okay buddy have fun worshipping Ali for some weird reason.
Post the “evidence”

Man I've read the article outlining the allegations and reasons behind them and it's the flimsiest case ever.

The ties between his group and the 93 group was also basically nothing besides being in the same city and one of there members having met and expressed admiration towards the 93 groups leader and his ideology.

They stopped using him because they realized they were wasting time and money on a guy giving them information about a group doing nothing but basic small time OC shit.

I'm not defending the guy and he has done some shady shit but if he was this dangerous terrorist people try to pretend he was to the point the FBI felt he couldn't be trusted do you really think they would have allowed him to continue living and working in your country because that seems far more absurd.
Exactly! If he was a known terrorist, he’ll be in Guantanamo Bay. Also if he was a spy for the FBI, he’ll be in witness protection not on TV showing his face around using his birth name.
We live in a society where conspiracies are equivalent to facts.

Last edited:
Ali was an FBI informant for over five years and you think he was snitching on a terrorist organization randomly, out of the goodness of his heroic heart?
Sorry but you guys must have your heads buried in the sand on this one. Have you ever heard of someone snitching on a gang they weren’t once apart of? Just because you’re pro Khabib doesn’t mean you have to be pro Ali as well, the guy is one of the biggest dirt bags in mma, but he’s def not the only one.

that's one of the dumbest things I'v ever heard
of course people can snitch on things they are not part of, anyone who is a witness or has information can do that.
Jones snitched on drug dealers n his high school, it doesn't mean he was dealing too.
I personnally don't like Ali, but it's worse to just throw acusations and stupid to believe yu can only snitch when you are an accomplice.
overall you're just hating and it makes you lose judgement, if you had some in the first place

A key thing to bear in mind with Ali is that he was real, real chummy with these "terrorists and pedophiles" then turned around and ratted these buddies of his out to save his own skin. The end result was better for Murrica but it also reveals some serious character flaws in Ali. Like, massive flaws.

and how do you know that? have you seen any evidence, do you work for the FBI. you're imagining his level of closeness to suit your predertermined idea

Ali Abdullahsleaze lives up to his reputation as MMA's sleaziest manager.

It's fucking awesome how he's advising fighters to straight up dodge USADA.

Never change, Ali !

that's one of the dumbest things I'v ever heard
of course people can snitch on things they are not part of, anyone who is a witness or has information can do that.
Jones snitched on drug dealers n his high school, it doesn't mean he was dealing too.
I personnally don't like Ali, but it's worse to just throw acusations and stupid to believe yu can only snitch when you are an accomplice.
overall you're just hating and it makes you lose judgement, if you had some in the first place
Too many fans here defending this guy just because he’s associated with Khabib. There’s tons of smoke but you’re choosing not to see the fire. So basically your saying Ali came to this country with the specific intent of immediately becoming an undercover fbi informant on a radical group he had no affiliation with? You really believe that? Ali has multiple felonies the only reason he didn’t get deported is because they made him start snitching. If you imagine a scenario where Ali just picks up the phone one day and calls the authorities to start giving info on a terrorist group then idk what to tell ya.

Exactly! If he was a known terrorist, he’ll be in Guantanamo Bay. Also if he was a spy for the FBI, he’ll be in witness protection not on TV showing his face around using his birth name.
We live in a society where conspiracies are equivalent to facts.

Ali is not his birth name, and he’s used different names before. Not sure how much research you did on the subject if you didn’t know that.
You think every bad guy is behind bars? Welcome to earth clearly you’re new here.
Let me guess, your sole opinion based on emotion is worth more than years of research from multiple award winning journalists?
Ali was DIRECTLY involved with a terrorist organization...that’s a fact brother man.

Ali is not his birth name, and he’s used different names before. Not sure how much research you did on the subject if you didn’t know that.
You think every bad guy is behind bars? Welcome to earth clearly you’re new here.
Let me guess, your sole opinion based on emotion is worth more than years of research from multiple award winning journalists?
Ali was DIRECTLY involved with a terrorist organization...that’s a fact brother man.

I like this guy.

Hahaha so basically you’re saying a terrorist can become a US citizen by snitching on his affiliated terrorist organization. LOLOLOL wow sounds like an incredible deal lolol.

also Abdelaziz is his real birth name. It even says so on your conspiracy website.

Also you keep saying ppl defending him are just Khabib fans which isn’t true. Me personally, not a fan of Khabib or Ali. I actually dislike Ali with a passion. I don’t like how he constantly trash talks when he will never fight himself or how he tries to attack ppl when he’s around other fighters who protect him. He’s very juvenile. But what I am defending is the principle of truth vs allegations.
Pp like you love to believe in allegations as long as it fits your narrative or agenda. It’s honestly whats wrong with the internet. It makes uneducated ppl like believe in things with zero evidence.

Last edited:
It is rumored that Khabib tested positive for elevated levels of ostarine (spelling?). I do not have a source to back this up though.

I wonder if this could constitute a penalty from USADA. I believe coaches at least can be punished and not allowed to coach if they try to help cheat

I hope you don't mean Khabib when you say "high output". The folks that accuse Khabib of being on PEDs are the same folks that make fun of him for gassing in the 3rd round every fight LOL.

Dude, not all PEDs are increasing cardio. There’s a lot for strength, restitution, injuries etc giving you the ability to train harder, longer and be ready faster.
Also, you can take PEDs for cardio and still gas, if your starting point was really low.
I don’t think I could do Tour de France just because I took some EPO ...

Lol you do know that is a conspiracy website right?

That is not a conspiracy website, it is:

Fuqra Files is the most comprehensive non-governmental resource about the Jamaat ul-Fuqra organization led by Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani (or Jilani), which now operates in the U.S. under various names, chiefly “Muslims of America” (MOA). It was launched in late November 2016.

The Fuqra Files database is an initiative of the Clarion Project, a non-profit educational organization dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamist extremism while providing a platform for the voices of tolerance within the Muslim world.

This website serves as a well-documented, authoritative resource for information about Fuqra’s history and current operations. It draws upon tens of thousands of pages of documents from a private archive, as well as dozens of anonymous (but substantiated) sources from within MOA, former MOA members, associates of MOA members, and law enforcement and intelligence sources.

The primary objective is to encourage accurate reporting on the group and awaken MOA members about the group they belong(ed) to. Current/former associates of MOA and sources with experiences in dealing with MOA are encouraged to reach out to us.

They certainly have an ultra-right Christian agenda but the sources they cite for the article, specifically the law enforcement agents, on Ali seem extremely legit and... before I go any further did you actually read the article I posted for you? If so, what specifically did you find questionable or untrue? I just want to make sure you're approaching this with the open mind you claim that others lack and are aware of the case against Ali Abdel Aziz.

That is not a conspiracy website, it is:

Fuqra Files is the most comprehensive non-governmental resource about the Jamaat ul-Fuqra organization led by Sheikh Mubarak Ali Gilani (or Jilani), which now operates in the U.S. under various names, chiefly “Muslims of America” (MOA). It was launched in late November 2016.

The Fuqra Files database is an initiative of the Clarion Project, a non-profit educational organization dedicated to exposing the dangers of Islamist extremism while providing a platform for the voices of tolerance within the Muslim world.

This website serves as a well-documented, authoritative resource for information about Fuqra’s history and current operations. It draws upon tens of thousands of pages of documents from a private archive, as well as dozens of anonymous (but substantiated) sources from within MOA, former MOA members, associates of MOA members, and law enforcement and intelligence sources.

The primary objective is to encourage accurate reporting on the group and awaken MOA members about the group they belong(ed) to. Current/former associates of MOA and sources with experiences in dealing with MOA are encouraged to reach out to us.

They certainly have an ultra-right Christian agenda but the sources they cite for the article, specifically the law enforcement agents, on Ali seem extremely legit and... before I go any further did you actually read the article I posted for you? If so, what specifically did you find questionable or untrue? I just want to make sure you're approaching this with the open mind you claim that others lack and are aware of the case against Ali Abdel Aziz.
What do you mean? Most of the things are allegations. Which is why it’s a conspiracy site. Allegations =/= Facts.

This is from that website about Ali LOL

“The story is difficult to uncover given the highly-classified nature of Ali’s spywork, his own deceits and MOA’s compartmentalization and deceptions.” LOL

Do you know what that means? It means that the site is obviously not reputable which also means that it’s a conspiracy.

Last edited:
Dude, not all PEDs are increasing cardio. There’s a lot for strength, restitution, injuries etc giving you the ability to train harder, longer and be ready faster.
Also, you can take PEDs for cardio and still gas, if your starting point was really low.
I don’t think I could do Tour de France just because I took some EPO ...
Did I say all PEDs are for cardio?? Jesus Christ how many are gonna come at me with this without reading what I actually wrote.

Back