• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Alhassan is back after clearing his name

Cantwell's postfight interview......."I've always wanted to do that!"

Fucking wildman, that Steve.

Having actually shredded someone's arm in an arm bar twice I can confidently say that it feels very disgusting to do. Like a combination of a wet tree branch getting torn apart and rubber bands breaking.

To everyone talking about an easy KO for Razak, well Mounir is hell of a striker in his own right and I think its going to be a hell of a fight. I would think Razak would use his Judo in this fight because i think Mounir could outstrike him

so if it's as clear as day as you say, why do you think he got off?
One of the “victims” didn’t report she was raped for like 24 hours. She says she was afraid and it’s not unusual but obviously it hurts her credibility. Read the details of the case and it’s pretty damning for him and if she had reported it immediately he’d probably be in prison.

I wonder how the BLM protesters would be reacting if this was say, Niko Price, with the exact same court case and outcome?

Tf on earth does that have to do with anything? George Floyd wasnt accused of rape Alhassan wasn't killed with a knee in his neck.

What an absurd unrelated line of thought to even bring up, that kinda insecurity really only means on thing and we can all tell.

Good luck with that tiny dick chief.

<LynchWink>

Last edited:
One of the “victims” didn’t report she was raped for like 24 hours. She says she was afraid and it’s not unusual but obviously it hurts her credibility. Read the details of the case and it’s pretty damning for him and if she had reported it immediately he’d probably be in prison.

nah, i rather pass and take your word for it. i can't believe the entire case hinged on 1 woman reporting 1 day later.

nah, i rather pass and take your word for it. i can't believe the entire case hinged on 1 woman reporting 1 day later.
One woman (who reported late) says she was raped while conscious. She said she woke up to find her friends two legs in one hole of her panties and a condom nearby. The cops were called about her unconscious friend and she was taken to the hospital and given a rape exam. The woman who was raped while conscious was afraid/ashamed to tell anyone she was raped initially. There are no winners in the case. My opinion: If you’re the type to fuck an unconscious woman, you’re a rapist.

One woman (who reported late) says she was raped while conscious. She said she woke up to find her friends two legs in one hole of her panties and a condom nearby. The cops were called about her unconscious friend and she was taken to the hospital and given a rape exam. The woman who was raped while conscious was afraid/ashamed to tell anyone she was raped initially. There are no winners in the case. My opinion: If you’re the type to fuck an unconscious woman, you’re a rapist.

i can't say, but it sounds like he did rape her. i'm just saying, i can't believe just because she reported a day late that made the case fall through. the women who reported Cosby did it like DECADES later and they still got him.

i can't say, but it sounds like he did rape her. i'm just saying, i can't believe just because she reported a day late that made the case fall through. the women who reported Cosby did it like DECADES later and they still got him.
Oh ok I got you. Well there were other things too. The one that was later unconscious was seen making out with Al Hassan at the club. And the one who was awake COULD have screamed for help as her family was in the next room. It’s a shitty deal because you basically start blaming her and it’s unfair. Nobody knows what they’d do in that situation half drunk. Al Hassan got off, but he’s a rapist in my book.

In and out of consciousness by who's word?

You're just assuming the alleged victims aren't lying.

And can I remind you? They made a movie last year how a girl lied about a guy she slept with because her boyfriend found out about it and the guy lost his football scholarship to USC and went to prison.

The only reason he got out was she admitted she made it up years later.

Brian Banks.

Don't blindly believe what someone says.

This shit has happened to a ton of athletes. They get targeted for it.

The same thing that happened to my cousin happened to Praise Martin-Oguike, and I mean the exact same thing. The similarity in the stories is shocking. They both got falsely accused of rape by a scorned sidepiece and ended up being exonerated by text messages in which the accuser admitted lying.

When I was young and naive, I didn't think that people like this even existed outside of movies.

One of the few people who's actually been punished for false reporting a sexual assault is Nikki Yovino, who claimed that she was raped for sympathy after the guy that she wanted to date found out that she got (willingly) gangbanged by football players in the bathroom at a party.

Sucks for that dude, he’s gonna go to sleep.

This shit has happened to a ton of athletes. They get targeted for it.

The same thing that happened to my cousin happened to Praise Martin-Oguike, and I mean the exact same thing. The similarity in the stories is shocking. They both got falsely accused of rape by a scorned sidepiece and ended up being exonerated by text messages in which the accuser admitted lying.

When I was young and naive, I didn't think that people like this even existed outside of movies.

One of the few people who's actually been punished for false reporting a sexual assault is Nikki Yovino, who claimed that she was raped for sympathy after the guy that she wanted to date found out that she got (willingly) gangbanged by football players in the bathroom at a party.

Man I feel for your cousin. Hope everything worked out.

All I've ever said is I want prosecution for lying con artist victims. You can't intend to ruin someone's life for nefarious reasons then skip off willy nilly to go on with your life like you aren't a criminally liable POS.

Man I feel for your cousin. Hope everything worked out.

All I've ever said is I want prosecution for lying con artist victims. You can't intend to ruin someone's life for nefarious reasons then skip off willy nilly to go on with your life like you aren't a criminally liable POS.

Things worked out for him eventually. He was financially devastated from fighting the case, and it took him years to climb out of the hole.

His accuser suffered no penalty whatsoever besides ostracism from her social circle.

I loved how he shut up Conor's boy, Charlie Ward.

Thank You.

6_efF3.gif
lol

Back