Alexander Hernandez vows to ‘completely merk’ Donald Cerrone

Realistically, Cowboy shouldn't be fighting anyone in the top 15 in any division if you ask me. He's lucky that he's getting a ranked guy at all based off of ......beating mike perry?

Right cuz he’s never accomplished anything else other than beating Mike Perry

Alexander Hernandez has had one of the fastest rises in recent history.
The big upset win against Dariush and recent victory against Olivier Aubin Mercier ranks him number 11 at light weight!
Definitely a contender to be 2019's fighter of the year.
He looks very promising, well rounded skillset, Donald Cerrone is the perfect match-up.
With a win over Cerrone, I'd match him up against Vick vs Felder winner, no reason to feed him to the wolves just yet.

Last edited:
It's another random kind of high risk low reward fight for Cowboy but I don't think he cares about moving towards the title anymore

If he wins, then you kill of a potential contender who could have slowly been built up with easier fights.

Maybe Cowboy vs Pettis / Hernandez vs Islam Makhachev
I think he gets the same pay no matter who he fights

Right cuz he’s never accomplished anything else other than beating Mike Perry

Not recently. You probably think BJ should still be fighting ranked guys, too. Cowboy has four recent losses and was finished in 2 of those loses. He also doesn't have a LW win since 2015. I don't know how that justifies a ranked opponent.

Last edited:
Man, hasn't cerrone earned himself the right to take nothing but the big fights? I don't know who in the hell this Hernandez guy is.
He's the future LW world champion who beat Dariush inside a minute.

If you don't know his name.. you will soon when he ends Cerrone
alexander-hernandez-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-victory-picture-id1006911610

Not recently. You probably think BJ should still be fighting ranked guys, too. Cowboy has four recent losses and was finished in 2 of those loses. He also doesn't have a LW win since 2015. I don't know how that justifies a ranked opponent.

You’re really comparing Cerrone to BJ?

Nice atmosphere sig. Sluggo was at my uncle's funeral 2 years ago and I had no idea they were friends
"It might sound weird but you look like Prince · Bang Bang under purple rain. Fertilized the egg in the back of a mustang · No shame, ain't no thang. Baby came out lookin' like k.d. Lang, Yeaah"

One of my all time favorite verse's. It's hilarious and also has a Mustang reference which is a win win in my book, haha.

This kid is the truth

I fully expect him to do what he says he's going to do

Interesting test for Khabib as well because of his wrestling, size, and cardio

Hernandez simply doesn't have the charisma to carry off this arrogant persona that he is trying to play.
He just comes over as a bit of a dick.

Hope Cerrone murks him.

It's another random kind of high risk low reward fight for Cowboy but I don't think he cares about moving towards the title anymore
Why wouldn't Cowboy care about moving towards a title when he said his move to 55 was too seek out a title? If he wanted to just get paid fighting randoms he could've done so more comfortably at 70.

I don't like this guy, hope Cowboy big brother him

This was such a dumb fight for Cerrone to take. He wins, no one gives a shit. No one loses, disaster. Stupid.

This is the type of fighter Cerrone can still embarrass. Hernandez isn't wily enough for Cowboy yet, he didn't massively impress me against OAM to be honest.

Let's go, Hernandez!

Make Cerrone retire!

Why doesn't it make sense? Who do you think each of them should fight?
I'd personally really love to see Cerrone Vs Conor Mcgregor. There is a story there.
Hernandez should've had someone like James Vick maybe. Cerrone isn't even in the LW rankings so Hernandez must've accepted it for the exposure that comes with a Cerrone fight.

That fight against OAM was really lame. He can probably do the same to Cowboy. But that starching of Dariush May just be a fluke as far as the kind of fighter he really is
When's the last time OAM was finished?

The word is 'merc', as in mercenary, not "merk".

Back