Alexander Hernandez vows to ‘completely merk’ Donald Cerrone

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He ain’t gone do shit.

His last fight all he did was try to bump and grind like his name R Kelly.

Dude about to get Rick Story’d.

to me this fight makes absolutely no sense but fuck it, we'll see how it goes

Good luck to Cerrone. I hope he wins.

Why doesn't it make sense? Who do you think each of them should fight?

It's another random kind of high risk low reward fight for Cowboy but I don't think he cares about moving towards the title anymore

If he wins, then you kill of a potential contender who could have slowly been built up with easier fights.

Maybe Cowboy vs Pettis / Hernandez vs Islam Makhachev

I hope Hernandez gets Nelson/Oliveira'd and Cyborg/Nunes'd combined.

Good luck to Cerrone. I hope he wins.

I’m not sold on Hernandez running through Cerrone just yet. I mean, when’s the last time you saw Cerrone get wreslef*cked?

If Hernandez plans to blitz him then I think he’s gonna eat a head kick.

Man, hasn't cerrone earned himself the right to take nothing but the big fights? I don't know who in the hell this Hernandez guy is.

I’m not sold on Hernandez running through Cerrone just yet. I mean, when’s the last time you saw Cerrone get wreslef*cked?

If Hernandez plans to blitz him then I think he’s gonna eat a head kick.

Yeah & Cerrone has very impressive jiu-jitsu skills too.

Plenty of people seem to enjoy rematches between declining fighters. Personally, I find them anti-climactic.

That fight against OAM was really lame. He can probably do the same to Cowboy. But that starching of Dariush May just be a fluke as far as the kind of fighter he really is

HIm and his team hired guns that are going to infiltrate Cowboys ranch and do some reconnaissance. Hmm I wonder who hired them.

It's another random kind of high risk low reward fight for Cowboy but I don't think he cares about moving towards the title anymore

If he wins, then you kill of a potential contender who could have slowly been built up with easier fights.

Realistically, Cowboy shouldn't be fighting anyone in the top 15 in any division if you ask me. He's lucky that he's getting a ranked guy at all based off of ......beating mike perry?

Back