Alexander Hernandez vows to ‘completely merk’ Donald Cerrone

I'd personally really love to see Cerrone Vs Conor Mcgregor. There is a story there.
Hernandez should've had someone like James Vick maybe. Cerrone isn't even in the LW rankings so Hernandez must've accepted it for the exposure that comes with a Cerrone fight.

Cerrone vs. McG would have been fireworks a couple of years ago; I'd favour the Irishman nowadays.
Agree that Vick would have been a sensible choice for Hernandez but I'm certain if he beats Cerrone it will still do his career good.

Man, hasn't cerrone earned himself the right to take nothing but the big fights? I don't know who in the hell this Hernandez guy is.
Apparently the cowboy would rather fight anybody than sit on the shelf waiting for a big name.

He always looks like he’s wearing makeup, somehow

Mrs-Doubtfire-matthew-lawrence-30613055-474-368.jpg

He ain’t gone do shit.

His last fight all he did was try to bump and grind like his name R Kelly.

Dude about to get Rick Story’d.
That's some solid ebonics there buddeh!

If he KOs Cerrone off a fake glove touch like he did to Dariush Sherdog is going to go insane

Hes either gonna become a Myles Jury 2.0 or Darren Till 2.0

Damn I kinda lost track and thought they already fought.

He's the future LW world champion who beat Dariush inside a minute.

If you don't know his name.. you will soon when he ends Cerrone
alexander-hernandez-poses-for-a-portrait-backstage-after-his-victory-picture-id1006911610
He's better than Olivier Aubin-Mercier and that's it

Cerrone gunna merk him,then milk him like a cow

funny thing is ; Cerrone moved by winning against Perry from main card to the prelims

I like Hernandez, but Cowboy is going sub him. Rd 1.
I dunno man. Maybe.

I like this fight, it should be interesting.
Wouldnt surprise me if Hernandez wins, but also would not surprise me if Cerrone wins.

Hernandez is a very motivated hard-working dude. He´s impressed me with his fights so far.

Absolutely rekt.

It's so satisfying when young fighters shittalk veterans and get destroyed.

This guy and Miles Jury come to mind.

funny thing is ; Cerrone moved by winning against Perry from main card to the prelims
The prelims are on ESPN. They want to have a good showing for the casuals.

They wouldn't see that fight on ESPN+

Back