Alexander Gustafsson, Phil Davis call BS on bizarre Anderson Silva knockout video

why are people even arguing over that?

it's absolutely clear it's a drill.

looks like the knee dropped him to me. not sure if he was out but his eyes are closed when AS is hitting him on the ground. the ground strikes looked like love taps IMO. this looks a little shitty to me.

In the lead up to the fight I sense a little doubt in Silva. Just his facial expressions and body language. Like he's not 100% sure he hasn't lost a pretty large step being his age and coming off the injury. His trainers are telling him how great he looks in his training vids and his expressions look like he's not sure he believes them.

I sensed the same doubt in him before the second Weidman fight. Prime Anderson was cocky and had an edge like he was thinking "Who is this fool to dare fight me. I'm going to merk him." I don't get that from him anymore. Seems like he has lost some of his confidence. Probably for a good reason. I think he has lost a good deal of his speed/reflexes. Should still be enough to take out Diaz though.

I am a member of many forums and what I have noticed is alot of you guys here are so sensitive, sometimes I don't know if you guys are trolling.
Do you guys close your eyes when watching a fight because it is to "horrible"?

I thought they were just training? Silva was punching 20%.

As fake as the fanboys imagining he had Weidman beat til the 2 fluke losses. lol

Well it matters because people don't want to hear about a gym where some amateur gets KO'd in training and hit after the fact

There is a video of Jon Jones knocking out some bum from the gym and Greg Jackson seems to not give a shit and only worries about telling Jones to switch partners and finish the round, I thought that was pretty shitty of a guy who owns a gym

Not really. He told Jon to continue because the guy was getting seen to and Jon wasn't finished, and was just waiting there all concerned. If you stop like that, you aren't getting what you were supposed to out of the training and the guy got KO'd for nothing.

After reading this thread:

And seeing what both Alexander Gustafsson and Phil Davis had to say about the recent Anderson Silva video,

[YT]MafI-bbQvq8[/YT]​

I started to think long and hard.

These two pro fighters comments reminded me of someone, but who?

I thought long and hard -- then finally! finally! it came to me!

Gus and Phil reminded me .....of the Kid who shoved a remote up his ass...."Steven"

1957708_o.gif

some of you may be wondering ...."Wtf" .....

Well here is why!

Remember when "Anderson Silva touched Forrest with the fall away jab?:::::::

19owgm.jpg

How many people thought that was fake or rigged? --

dip shits don't understand Anderson's striking power -- not many fighters have it - it comes from the Core (Abs) -- along with speed and precision -- only a rare set of fighters possess this power -- Silva being one, Pettis ...Bruce Lee certainly had it...and a few others....

We certainly know Phil doesn't have it.

(Best way to describe it? If any of you have played Baseball, you would know when you hit a Home run -- you swing hard/fast, and when you make contact with the ball it is so perfect ...you feel nothing, you just see that ball rocketing over the fences. When everything in the human body moves so fluidly and you connect that you feel nothing....but the result is devastating.)

To show you how I see the connection ......let us flash back a bit to the Silva Vs. Forrest fight....

Let's Watch Stephan's reaction to when Anderson Ko'd Forrest Griffin -- listen to what the little remote nympho says .....and see if you can connect the dots of Phil - Gus - and Little fucker who shoves shit up his ass....

Enjoy:

Reaction Video of Stephan seeing Anderson Silva Ko Forrest -- Stephan shares the same reaction Phil and Gus have of the latest A.S training Video.

[YT]WcG-NpjqaU0[/YT]​

Now lets see what Gus and Phil had to say:

"He didn't look knocked out to me," said Phil Davis. "And if he is knocked out, why is [Anderson Silva] still hitting him?"

"[Anderson Silva] probably gave him a hundred bucks after practice,"
said Alexander Gustafsson.

"It's hard to grasp what you don't know, so if you don't know shit -- maybe you should keep your mouth shut.... We are talking about Anderson Silva -- his power fuels electrical grids"

The Spider Weaves Webs -- and these two fools just got caught up in that shit!

928751_1518800405063230_561931495_n.jpg

The weak gnp Anderson displayed in that video won't TKO Nick Diaz.

It is a bizarre video. Perhaps it was a training exercise for sharpening his followup ground and pound after a flash KO/knockdown?

^^^ This is precisely what it looks like to me. None of those shots seems to be thrown with a lot of force... including the knee.

head and neck look to thick for goat. Not even him.

I hope Diaz gets a fat paycheck because I can see him getting real fucked up by the Spider.

It is a bizarre video. Perhaps it was a training exercise for sharpening his followup ground and pound after a flash KO/knockdown?

It's this i believe , i mean he knocked carlos newton out almost that same exact way i doubt he would have to fake knocking someone out to show anything, hes already proved so much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back