Alexander Gustafsson, Phil Davis call BS on bizarre Anderson Silva knockout video

Fuckin duh lol. It was a fucking promo. Alliance MMA being the shitheads who still say "you know that wrestling is fake, right?"

Except a lot of grown adults think this video is 4real

Here's a question, why the fuck does it matter?

Well it matters because people don't want to hear about a gym where some amateur gets KO'd in training and hit after the fact

There is a video of Jon Jones knocking out some bum from the gym and Greg Jackson seems to not give a shit and only worries about telling Jones to switch partners and finish the round, I thought that was pretty shitty of a guy who owns a gym

I don't feel that the video looks very authentic, but you'd be naive to believe that similar things haven't happenned in his past under the tutelage of the old Chute Box crew.

He wasn't out imo.

Didn't the guy (who was sparring Silva in the video) already say that he wasn't out, just a bit rocked and they got right back up and continued training after that? That would make sense.

It does look bs when he keeps on firing after the dude is floored but if you watch it again the way he falls when the knee makes contact looks real.

Well it matters because people don't want to hear about a gym where some amateur gets KO'd in training and hit after the fact

There is a video of Jon Jones knocking out some bum from the gym and Greg Jackson seems to not give a shit and only worries about telling Jones to switch partners and finish the round, I thought that was pretty shitty of a guy who owns a gym
I think you and everyone else here are over thinking it. Anderson has no reason to post a fake video of him ko'ing somebody, he's arguably the goat, he's got nothing to gain from this, he's gonna run through Diaz anyways.

I think you and everyone else here are over thinking it. Anderson has no reason to post a fake video of him ko'ing somebody, he's arguably the goat, he's got nothing to gain from this, he's gonna run through Diaz anyways.

What is weird is i never said anything about a fake video, I only stated why it would bother people

The sparring partner even said in an interview that he wasn't knocked out lol he was just dazed

Thought it looked funky as so-called "knockout" myself. Seen it before reading Gus & Phil's comments etc. It could well be a training exercise as a few others have mentioned. Wouldn't be surprised in the least if this is the case & the heading was lost in text when the media picked it up.

Well then, if it's real you have Anderson knocking out a training partner and following up with shots while he's out. That's pretty fucked up don't you think?

Well then, if it's real you have Anderson knocking out a training partner and following up with shots while he's out. That's pretty fucked up don't you think?

It's a damn gym where fighters train in fighting, not a playground. If you call those love taps "shots", then Idk what to say to you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back