Alexander Gustafsson drug tested by USADA, requests that Anthony Johnson undergo his

He went 5 rounds with one of the greatest fighters on the planet, and gave He some lumps while doing so, but He's afraid of Rumble. Yup... Sounds right, TS.

What's so outrageous about this request? He didn't even demand it! He kinda asked nicely! lol

I am surprised at how well people are taking it so far.

But I think it is fair to ask that your competitor do the same as you are doing.

The hate on the site is mostly reserved for Jones.
Other fighters can get away with just about anything but Jones oh boy he's another story.

You actually serious here? You try to spin this into Gus being scared and doing something crazy? What is the matter with you man.

Other fighters can get away with just about anything but Jones oh boy he's another story.

Yeah wow, he politely wants his opponent to have the same testing as he does AND he's getting away with it! Insane huh!

Yeah wow, he politely wants his opponent to have the same testing as he does AND he's getting away with it! Insane huh!

Chill dude. No malicious techniques were used.
Just joking about the juggernaut thing.

Anthony is training with Belgod...therefore, he is clear!

Oh yes, God forbid fighters would ever want equal and fair testing for both participants before a fight! The audacity!! I shudder to think what will come next? Ah... all these non-Jones fighters.... The shit they get away with...

"a request from sweden has been sent to us anti doping commission to come and test me," gustafsson posted to his official facebook page. "this is the way it's done in sweden, no matter where you are, you are under control which i really appreciate, i want my sport to be clean so everyone compete under the same terms.

"therefore, i would like to request that the same tests applies to my competitor rumble johnson.

Ha ha, gus fearing the rumbling juggernaut.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

edit :the emphasis here is that he submitted a formal request to have anthony tested, something no other fighter had done as far as i can recall.

perfect

Chill dude. No malicious techniques were used.
Just joking about the juggernaut thing.

I'm very chill, I'm trying to figure out what your point is here. And no - a shitload of fighters have asked for their opponent to be drugtested, lol.

I'm not even disputing that he's a juggernaut. He is a scary dude inside the octagon.

Similar idiotic threads are made tenfold when its about jones.

I'm very chill, I'm trying to figure out what your point is here. And no - a shitload of fighters have asked for their opponent to be drugtested, lol.

Just posted an article dude.
And made a joke that he fears rumble but people
Think I'm serious?

If anything i feel the test for rumble is risky.
Won't say anything more cause you can't imply a fighter is on anything without proof.

"A request from Sweden has been sent to US Anti Doping commission to come and test me," Gustafsson posted to his official Facebook page. "This is the way it's done in Sweden, no matter where you are, you are under control which I really appreciate, I want my sport to be clean so everyone compete under the same terms.

"Therefore, I would like to request that the same tests applies to my competitor Rumble Johnson.

Ha ha, gus fearing the rumbling juggernaut.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

Edit :the emphasis here is that he submitted a formal request to have Anthony tested, something no other fighter had done as far as i can recall.

No, the emphasis is he requested they BOTH get the same treatment, you know, so its fair and all? He didn

I don't see anything wrong with trying to keep the sport clean.

anthony-johnson.jpg

Similar idiotic threads are made tenfold when its about jones.

So? Idiotic threads should be shut down and exposed for their idiocy should they not? The fact, and you are probably right about this, that a lot of silly/moronic threads are started over Jones does not justify carte blanche on other idiotic threads. Stupidity should be exposed for what it is, if threads like this one about Jones irks you, then do the same there.

As EXPLOSIVE as Rumble has become at LHW, I don't blame him for being suspicious. But no way Rumble agrees with this if he is actually juicing, so just more fuel for drama in the media I guess.

So? Idiotic threads should be shut down and exposed for their idiocy should they not? The fact, and you are probably right about this, that a lot of silly/moronic threads are started over Jones does not justify carte blanche on other idiotic threads. Stupidity should be exposed for what it is, if threads like this one about Jones irks you, then do the same there.

dont take it so seriously, this place is full of idiotic threads.

isn't the testing by the commissions random? when they do the random testing, do they just pick random fighters to be tested or random fights are chosen? if its fighters, than unless rumble is selected, he shouldn't have to do the testing

Back