Alexander Gustafsson drug tested by USADA, requests that Anthony Johnson undergo his

All I know is I have been suspecting the Blackzillians for a long time...more power to Gus

It looks like Gus asked for himself to be tested initially, what's the point in that? Surely it should be random

image.jpg

This reminds me of Shrek lol

Gus is worried. He never asked any other opponent to get tested for PEDs. Hopefully Rumble passes.

Also if Jones did this to Rumble you guys would be saying Jones was scared.

It looks like Gus asked for himself to be tested initially, what's the point in that? Surely it should be random

He didn't ask for himself to be tested. He's saying that all professional fighters (athletes?) are automatically tested by Swedish authorities and so he would like to request that Johnson be tested as well.

Last edited:
Gus is worried. He never asked any other opponent to get tested for PEDs. Hopefully Rumble passes.

Also if Jones did this to Rumble you guys would be saying Jones was scared.

Not me. I want year-round, out-of-competition testing for all fighters on the roster. A pipe-dream, I know. But as a competitive grappler who trains with users, I can tell you banned PEDs make a big difference.

Should Rumble pay ridiculous taxes on his purse as well? Murrica doesn't take after the Swedes.

Not me. I want year-round, out-of-competition testing for all fighters on the roster. A pipe-dream, I know. But as a competitive grappler who trains with users, I can tell you banned PEDs make a big difference.

For sure.

Olympians cheat their drug testing, which is funded by millions of dollars. Theres no way you can eliminate peds from sports unless you want to flush tens of millions of dollars down the toilet for less intense competetion and more injured athletes.

Anyways this will basically be an iq test for AJ

Olympians cheat their drug testing, which is funded by millions of dollars. Theres no way you can eliminate peds from sports unless you want to flush tens of millions of dollars down the toilet for less intense competetion and more injured athletes.

Anyways this will basically be an iq test for AJ

I agree with you. I would still prefer it that way.

Classiest way he could have accused Rumble of being on something

Alexander Gustafsson drug tested by USADA, requests that Anthony Johnson undergo his own testing

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

"A request from Sweden has been sent to US Anti Doping commission to come and test me," Gustafsson posted to his official Facebook page. "This is the way it's done in Sweden, no matter where you are, you are under control which I really appreciate, I want my sport to be clean so everyone compete under the same terms.

"Therefore, I would like to request that the same tests applies to my competitor Rumble Johnson. I want us both to show the world that we are clean top athletes competing in the UFC on equal terms."

Makes sense to me, and I'd appreciate it as a fan looking forward to this fight.

Rumble has looked absolutely jacked, fast, and powerful as hell since returning to the UFC. That does not mean he's on PED's, however if I was the one fighting him, and I was fighting clean, I'd definitely prefer testing was in place to be sure my opponent wasn't getting an unfair advantage (or at least as sure as modern testing can allow one to be.)

Good on gusta but now that they know, they could just cycle off in time lol

Lol @ people thinking Gus is afraid of Johnson.

He should ask for random testing against Bones as well.

I fear this request has come late in the day though.

Back