Alexander Gustafsson drug tested by USADA, requests that Anthony Johnson undergo his

God_Emperor_Of_Mankind

Let's Palaver!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
"A request from Sweden has been sent to US Anti Doping commission to come and test me," Gustafsson posted to his official Facebook page. "This is the way it's done in Sweden, no matter where you are, you are under control which I really appreciate, I want my sport to be clean so everyone compete under the same terms.

"Therefore, I would like to request that the same tests applies to my competitor Rumble Johnson.

Ha ha, gus fearing the rumbling juggernaut.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/1/6...johnson-drug-test-cm-punk-dana-white-mma-news

Edit :the emphasis here is that he submitted a formal request to have Anthony tested, something no other fighter had done as far as i can recall.

Last edited:
It's a fair request. I don't see what the problem is with asking for equal testing if you are going through it yourself. Gus will end this Rumble train.

All these Murikan Hulks needs to be subject to random testing at all times, just like the Swedish fighters.

He wasn't afraid to fight undefeated Jones.

He wasn't afraid to fight undefeated Manuwa.

But he's afraid of Johnson...right.

He's subjected to it. No reason his opponent shouldn't be.

It's a fair request. I don't see what the problem is with asking for equal testing if you are going through it yourself. Gus will end this Rumble train.

80% of people posting in this thread will Not realise hes only asking for the Same tests that hes going through.

We would also like Julian Assange.

He is asking him to do the same as he is doing, how absurd! How dares he!

As he should. A cleaner sport is important.

You are unbelievable with your bias against Gus, what did he do? Steal your girlfriend or something? How is that in any way a show of fear? He gets tested so his opponent should as well? Isn

My thoughts exactly. Fuck yes I would demand the same testing I am subject to for my opponent...
Coming to the conclusion that "Gus fears AJ" because of his demand for equal treatment is fucking cute, apparently haters gon hate as usual.

Such great random testing in Sweeden that their fighter gets notified of an impending test. This is why random testing works so well.

That's the whole point. They know that they will be tested, but not WHEN.

Such great random testing in Sweeden that their fighter gets notified of an impending test. This is why random testing works so well.

can't really blame him..if my opponent looked like he was mixed with part Gorilla,Granite and that green shit Bane uses i would like him to get test as well and besides fair is fair

i wouldn't even say Gus is scared because he has already faced LHW king and he accepted this fight willingly

No they had allready showed up and tested him prior to him making this request. Obviously he was not informed before hand...

80% of people posting in this thread will Not realise hes only asking for the Same tests that hes going through.

I am surprised at how well people are taking it so far.

But I think it is fair to ask that your competitor do the same as you are doing.

What are you talking about?

Back