Media Alex Pereira dwarfing Johnny Walker

Which weightclass would you like Pereira to compete in?

• Total voters
Thing is, combat sports go by weight class, not height class, also isnt he just as tall as Adesanya? The guy that got very little hate for being LHW size while fighting at MW...If he can make MW without missing weight then thats his weight class, do i want him to go to LHW? sure, im down for Pereira vs Hill next, but im not hating the guy for making 185lbs while being big enough to fight at LHW.

They look the exact same size height, frame and mass wise.

dungeons-and-dragons-giant.gif

So many threads on Pereira's size. If he can make 185, then he can fight at 185. For a lot of guys, cutting a massive amount of weight would severely impact their performances, but he is clearly performing great at 185, and has never missed weight. So at the end of the day he's a 185er, maybe one day he'll move up to 205 but that's completely up to him.

weight bully
This is the stupidest term I’ve ever heard.

I also have a hard time believing he’s not diminishing his performance by killing himself to make 185. So many fighters have improved by going up a weight class - Whittaker, Potier, Burns etc. Cutting more weight is bad for your cardio and chin.

It’s also funny when dudes complain and call guys like Khabib and Conor that as if they’re not making weight. Newsflash, they are fighting guys their own size. They both weighed in the same.

At the very least, reserve it for large guys like rumble or Khamzat at WW who miss weight because that’s about the only excuse to use that dumb ass term I can find.

Not really a case of dwarfing…

Back