• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex Jones say his toothpaste cures corona virus

Too bad it doesn't cure alcoholism.

Buyer beware. There's some fine products out there that would suffer if the FDA stepped in. Just don't buy shit that is stupid and obviously fake.
Fine products that wouldn't be able to stand up to regulatory scrutiny? Pretty strong contradiction, don't you think?

Here in Canada, it is illegal for any product to make health claims unless they are proven effective. Now, while I agree with you that people just plain shouldn't buy shit that is stupid and obviously fake, it's clear from this post we disagree on how widely that applies to unregulated claims of effectiveness.

Example: a bracelet that supposedly helps your energy or some shit so that you will be healthier overall. Obviously fake shit, right? Currently on sale in the US BTW but not here.

Example: product that claims if you take it when you feel a cold coming on, you won't get or the symptoms will be greatly reduced and you will get well quicker. Guess what? Also obviously fake shit that no longer makes any health claims other than it might help against a cold because they got their asses handed to them in court.

Not sure what other issues the FDA might cause for an otherwise well-meaning product, so I'll welcome missing context and details of the sorts of products you mean, assuming you take issue with my first sentence particularly.

Paying attention to Alex Jones is even worse than paying attention to Rogan.

This is the REAL Alex Jones anyway, she might be Welsh but at least she's not fucking insane.

5ca08cb72300003200af54b8.jpeg
Fucking Welsh are the worst...... but some are cute ........ wood

Back