Alex Jones say his toothpaste cures corona virus

F

franklinstower

This freaking guy man. What a scumbag. If you trust him you are a fool.

Last edited by a moderator:
You ever watch his last time he went on Rogans podcast?

It's almost 5 hours long of pure comic insanity, like an hour into it they start drinking and smoking weed, and im pretty sure 3 hours in Jones starts going to the bathroom to do coke

giphy.gif

I honestly thought he was smarter than that and just playing a role.

yea, you definitely cant make false claims like that. ffs

According to some on here he is telling the american people the truth about things. I don't see how that meshes with selling Corona curing toothpaste.

This guy is a terrible despicable low life.

Paying attention to Alex Jones is even worse than paying attention to Rogan.

This is the REAL Alex Jones anyway, she might be Welsh but at least she's not fucking insane.

5ca08cb72300003200af54b8.jpeg

Cant handle the truth. Fucking lib pussies. Gimme some of that corona killing colgate.

Well he doesn’t have it so maybe it’s true.

#SorryNotSorry

I hope someday the FDA grows the balls to reign in the supplement industry

He apparently said:

“The patented nanosilver we have, the Pentagon has come out and documented and Homeland Security has said this stuff kills the whole SARS-corona family at point-blank range,”

Dude rattles on about nothing for 8 minutes without actually quoting what Alex said and the cycle of doofuses having their own misinformed take on this guy's misinformed take about a misinformed conspiracy guy commences.

You all deserve each other.

Dude rattles on about nothing for 8 minutes without actually quoting what Alex said and the cycle of doofuses having their own misinformed take on this guy's misinformed take about a misinformed conspiracy guy commences.

You all deserve each other.

^^^^^^^^^
@KONG-D'SNT-TAP

Alex Jones was ordered to stop saying his toothpaste cured corona virus.

Do you have better info? Is it all a conspiracy?

Back